When we were young

I called this 'When we were young' because Harpvor is one of the oldest ships, age-wise.
Unitato2244 requested this. I hope it's not a disappointment!

Ivor hated this world, even after though PAMA had been defeated and they were now safe. It was so bland. There was nothing but sand and clay to build with, and there was no meat but chicken and lamb, which got boring after a while.
Petra, Lukas, Jesse and himself had been staying at 'Sand-Land,' as Ivor liked to call it, for a week now. Harper was still fixing the portal PAMA had broken just before she died. Ivor hated PAMA. She was the reason they were still here.
But, as he knew, when the time came for them to leave, he would feel sad to see the back of Sand-Land - and, most importantly, Harper.
Ivor was with Harper now, his face flushed a rare red. He was simply asking her when the portal would be completed, and if she would visit them in their hometown, and although it was actually going quite well, Ivor was feeling like he would rather be anywhere but here right now.
"Well, I'm leaving the village to find a bigger city to live in, so I could stay in your hometown for a while - or maybe even permanently! It sounds like a cool place."
"Wait, seriously?! YOU KIDDING ME??!! Err, I mean, cool. You'd like it there."
Harper raised an eyebrow.
"Funny you say that, when you don't know anything about me."
Ivor instantly thought of the diary he had stolen. He didn't wish to return it until he had read all of the book.
"Err, I just thought, if a city's what you're looking for, then my home couldn't be better! We welcome new arrivals most kindly."
"Okay..." She said, hopefully believing him for now. Ivor breathed out in relief, and returned to his room. To the diary.
Dear reader,
I have met a new person. Well, many new people, but one has stood out to me the most: Ivor. He may not be the best looking, or the kindest man I have ever met, but he certainly attracts me in some way. I have never felt this way about anyone before him, and it's not an unpleasant feeling.
Ivor slammed the book. He stood up. And fainted.
*                                *                                  *
Haper was angry with Ivor for reading her diary, but decided to forget about it, just this once, because she was so worried. She sat by his bed, waiting for him to wake up. She knew she would have to confess her feelings now, because he had read that dreaded page in her diary.
Harper was smart, and knew that he liked her too, but how much? She fidgeted in her seat, butterflies dancing around in her stomach. Finally, he woke up.
They both had the feeling you get when you have been waiting for your show to begin while the audience has been filling in, and then the curtains fly up, and the lights switch on, and everything you have been preparing for is happening now.
Haper cleared her throat.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Sorry I read your diary."
She sighed.
"I guess it's okay now. I just need to confess something..."
"Go on?"
"I really like you, Ivor. And I know you already know that, because you saw in my diary, but I just felt I needed to tell you in person."
"I really like you too, Harper. I have for a long time. I- mmmph!"
Before he could finish, I cut him off with a kiss, pressing my lips against his happily.