All of Me

Another writer did this idea on wattpad, so I give credit to CometFall3X. Thanks for the idea, if you're reading this.

F. JessexLukas

I wander down the shiny new steps of the 'clubhouse,' as Axel likes to call it - nobody else calls it that - and pause as I hear guitar music. It's coming from Lukas's room. I know I shouldn't - it's his room, after all - but I push the door open a crack anyway, and stick my head round.
Lukas is sitting on his bed, holding a guitar to his chest, which is where the music is coming from (the guitar, not Lukas's chest). It sounds like the beggining of a pop-song...then, suddenly, he begins to sing.
"What would I do without your smarth mouth?"
"Drawing me in, and you kicking me out."
"You got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down."
His voice is so powerful. I could listen to it all day.
I listen as he makes his way to the chorus.
"Cause all of me, loves all of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections."
And then he opens his eyes, and sees me, but he doesn't stop playing.
"You're my downfall, you're my muse. My worst distraction, my rythm and blues."
Now it's like he is singing to me.
He weaves his way through a series of difficult notes, and then gets to the ending lyrics.
"And you give me all of you, oh oh."
There was silence for a while.
"Lukas, that song was beautiful."
"Thanks," He pauses, as if deciding about saying something. "Can I tell you something?"
"You can tell me anything, Lukas, I won't tell anyone."
"Anything?"
"Anything. Your deepest, darkest secrets, and you lightest ones too. Whatever."
"Then...Jesse, I wrote that song for you."
Everything inside melts.
"I'm so glad you did."
He presses his lips to mine.
"I love you so much,"
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I reply, "I love you too."

To all the Lukesse fans reading this: THIS IS THE BEST SHIP EVER!
I know it was short, but that was because I knew that if I did any more I'd bever finish it and it would turn into a Lukesse one-hundred shots book.
I hope you liked it, cause if you didn't then I just wasted like ten minutes of my life (yes it took me ten minutes to write that, and it would have taken even less if my crazy cousins hadn't been screaming next to me)
Belle, xxx.