Character Information

Name: Yukimura Shiro 〔雪村 白〕

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 57 kg

Birthday: September 12

Blood Type: AB

School: Teiko (former) ; Seirin

Position: Small Forward

Talent:

Imprison
To be able to calculate where the opponent will block and utilize there movement to make the shot. Like if the opponents block, Shiro will already have it calculated and he will put enough force and throw it to a direction wear it'll be able to use the touch of the blocker on the ball to let the ball get into the basket. It's like all the movements of the opponents is imprisoned into his hand. Able to make three pointers anywhere inside the half court and under any circumstances.

Perfect Accuracy
This links to the skill, Imprison, he could throw anywhere within the half court. Whether if he has his back against it or if there's an opponent. He has never missed a shot.

Haze
Because of his short stature, he is able to go and steal the ball easily anytime with his quick speed and agility that makes an illusion that a fog passed them. The opponents usually doesn't react in time until he's on the other side of the court in a shooting position. (His hair is white so because he's quick, the opponents see a blur which looks like haze. Doesn't make sense but whatever.)

Bind
He has great senses and is able to feel the presence of where and what others are doing. Because of this, he is able to bind his opponent from making them do what they want. This skill is only limited to three to four people on the court. He can only fully focus on those three to four people. The others he may feel their presence but he won't know what they're doing. He'll just know where they are. This skill is used when he is on defense so he can aid his teammates.

(A/N: These moves may be lame but hey at least I put some thought to it.)

Likes: Basketball, strawberry pocky, sleeping, GoM, Seirin, praises, pats on head, his bed and pillow

Personality:
He is usually quiet around new people and is introverted. (Like me!) He is really attached to the rainbows aka GoM even though they changed, he still likes them but prefers the old them better. Shiro really loves it when they praise him for doing a good job and patting his head. He also has a bad habit at sleeping at random places. But when he is on the court, his whole demeanor changes into someone who is cold and controls every movement. Though he doesn't show his skills as much, but when his team is in a pinch, he'll go help them out. Also, the members of the GoM are protective over him.