A door a few rooms down opened, the rowdy sound of something else familiar, or rather someone, stepping out of it. Jeno stood beside Haechan as they exited, and the redheaded male froze when he saw his teacher standing, leaning gently against Mark.

"Yesol, I'm so glad you're not dead!" He cheered, rushing to her, but stopping short when Mark scoffed and held his hand up, signalling him to take it easy.

Jeno gave her a gentle smile as she joined them, bowing respectfully to her. "I'm glad too, Ms. Nam."

Yesol's chest filled with a sense of pride at him calling her Ms. Nam and she smiled gratefully before turning to Haechan with a raised brow. "You should be that respectful, too, Haechan."

"But being informal promotes closeness." He countered, earning a snicker from Jeno.

"And I'm sure respect will too." She frowned, shaking her head at him. She could already tell how much of a handful Haechan would turn out to be.

He opened his mouth to retort but stopped short when he caught sight of something to the other side of Yesol and Mark. "Ah, Hyung! Come meet Yesol!" He called out eagerly, drawing her eyes over to that direction. Two more members stood down the hall, making their way to her. The shorter of the two looked familiar to her, so she assumed he was one of the students at her school as well, but she was somewhat grateful to not know the other boy personally. They stopped in front of her, bowing politely before giving Haechan and Jeno a pointed look to introduce them properly.

"This is Renjun and Sicheng hyung. They're actually from China, but Taeyong took them under his wing when they were younger and first came to Korea." Jeno clarified.

Yesol bowed her slightly to the two of them with a smile. "It's pleasure to meet you."

"I hope we can become close, Noona." The taller of two smiled, Sicheng, she guessed.

"Yes, and I promise not to allow this to affect us at school." Renjun gave her a reassuring grin.

"I think Taeyong and Doyoung hyung are making breakfast, so we were on our way downstairs for that. You should eat something, Noona. Energy is important." Sicheng informed them, giving her a welcoming smile as he motioned for them to follow.

Mark placed his hand on the middle of her back in comfort, and the pair began following the four other boys down stairs.

--

"Now that our damsel is awake, I believe it's time to discuss some rather important details." Taeil stated, earning the attention of all the remaining fifteen pairs of eyes on him.

Yesol had met the rest of the pack members at breakfast, and was rather shocked to find out there were fifteen boys living under one roof. It was quite easy to see that Taeyong held the highest power amongst them, but Taeil, being the eldest, was still well-respected. He and and Taeyong seemed to work together on a lot of what goes on with the pack, and Yesol felt safe under their care and discretion.

Aside from Renjun and Sicheng, there were a few other foreign members within the pack. Yuta, who she remembered from the night before along with Doyoung, immediately kissed her hand and attempted to flirt with her before Mark began to whine from across the kitchen at him, was from Japan. She wouldn't have been able to guess as much, however, if it weren't for him stating so himself, his demeanor and mannerisms matching well to those of the Korean members.

Ten, as he himself said he preferred to be called over his Thai name, was a native of Thailand. Fluent in Thai, Korean and English, Yesol found herself bonding easily to his carefree personality. She had already know Mark to be from Canada, but in addition to him being from North America, Johnny had spent a good bit of his life in the States. He seemed to be the most laidback out of the bunch, although easily riled up when the situation called for it. He was, as stated himself, a "subtle mood maker".

And, along with Renjun and Sicheng, there was one final member from China. He was handfull, much like Haechan, but slightly less harmless unless influenced by his elder. Chenle, one of the youngest within the pack and only in his first year of High School.

Before Taeil could get started on his talk to the pack about the matter concerning the previous night, Yesol leaned over to Mark to whisper in his ear. "Why are there so many foreign members in your pack?"

Mark gave her a sheepish smile before shrugging, throwing a quick glance at Taeyong. "I think hyung just likes taking care of people in need, and at one point, almost all of us came to him in a time of need. We each have our own story of joining this pack. I'm sure the others will tell you when they're ready to."

"What about you? Do you have a special story?" She found herself asking more, both worried and curious to hear how Mark came to join this pack. She sincerely hoped it wasn't under poor circumstances, but when his eyes didn't quite sparkle as he looked down at his hands in his lap, she knew that to not be the case.

"One day." Was all he replied before nudging her knee with his. "Let's listen to what Taeil hyung has to say, yeah?"

She nodded and turned her eyes to the oldest member once more, the rest of the room quieting down as well once he cleared his throat to speak.

--

a/n

One more chapter and I've caught up to how far I've updated this story on other sights. If it's got a ton of typos, I'm sorry. I need to go back and edit at some point. This chapter was originally joined with the next one, so that's why it might feel a bit choppy. I'll eventually edit a better flow into it, so please bare with that for now. 

Thank you <3

-Kai