Chapter 3

Ringgggg Ringgggg

"Ugh ok ok I'm getting up, you can shut up now alarm clock" I said and got up groggily while I read the time: 5:00 AM.... "Someone murder me, it should be a crime to wake up this early." I muttered. 

Nonetheless, I went to the bathroom and got ready for the long day ahead of me. I wore something slightly fancy today because guests are coming today. After wearing my saree, I french braided my hair and wore some small earrings that my mom gave me before she died. These earrings are probably the most valuable things to me. If I lost them, I don't know what I would do. 

I left my room and went to the kitchen to set up breakfast and see if everything is ready for lunch, as the guests are coming around 1:00 pm or so. 

"Radha!!!" Said the stupid bitch... I mean Sasha. 

"Yes Sasha. How can I help you?' I said with the most fake smile I could muster. 

"As you know Tasha, Sameer, and his close friend are coming in a couple of hours. Shiv went to the go get them. In the meantime, you better make everything on time and this mansion should be spotless, you hear me?!" She screeched

"Ok sure whatever" I said rolling my eyes and thinking of all the colorful words I could in my head.

After the Wicked Witch left, I finished up breakfast and Aunty's tea.

After serving her tea, and breakfast, I got started on lunch for the guests. I actually don't mind planning Tasha's wedding because I remember when she used to come over when we were all little and she was really nice to me, unlike Sasha.  Hopefully she's still nice now.

7.5 hrs later

Finally, i'm done with lunch. Oh God! It's 12:30 pm. I need to go set the table and set the glasses and oh my gosh I have so much to do.

Ding Dong!

That must be the guests! Auntie or Sasha open the door. I'm going to start making tea for them, not noticing how my heart is all of a sudden getting exciting for some strange reason. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karan's POV

After a couple hours on the jet, I finally get to India. I got out and immediately saw Sameer talking with this dude I've never seen before. They walk up to me.

"Hey man, long time no see huh?" Sameer said

"I know dude, good to see you." I said then we proceeded to do the basic bro hug.

"Karan meet Shiv, Tasha's best friend's brother." 

"Hi, I'm Shiv, nice to meet you." He said sticking his hand out.

I shake his hand and say, "Likewise." 

"Ok, lets head to the house, yea?" Shiv says.

"Sure, lets go." Sameer says as we all get into the car. 

20 mins later, we reach the mini-mansion. I say mini  because this house is a little smaller than my parents house but it's bigger than a house in general so i'm calling it a mini mansion. 

I press the doorbell and wait for the door to open, not noticing the all of a sudden rise in my heartbeat for a weird reason.