Chapter 17

NOW THEIR GETTING TOGETHER

"Your your what?" he asked blankle "pregnant" i pulled up my shirt thewn looked down "look i k-know that you dont like me in that way and that it was just a one night thing and that it shouldnt have even happened and that we were drunk b-but i though you should know and-" i was cut off by him slaming his lips onto my own and putting a hand on my belly. "Fangs i love you!" he said when he pulled back and my eyes widened "no you dont" i said "yes i do" he laughed "ive loved you since we were 9! Since you were that slightly crazy girl that just walked right up to me and said hi" he said. "W-what?" i asked and he laughed then kissed me again it was a soft kiss a Remus-ey kiss soft and gentle and sweet though ofcourse having the Weasley Twins the Marauders the Weasleys and the Misfit Quartet (My friends'' name) it couldnt last immediatly a chorus of "Moony and Fangs sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love then comes" they came to a hald and said instead of 'marriage' "little Remus in a abbay carriage then comes Marriage" Sirius, Fred, George, Tonks, Topher, Chris and Chiara sang. "Dumb arses" i muttered when me and Remus seperated and he laughed dipping me into another kiss. "Finally!" Sirius said and came down the stairs "remind me to go back to the 70's and get my 50 bucks from Prongs" He said and hugged us both at the same time me tightly "Sirius.... Cant Breathe" i said and he let me go. Remus grabbed me and once again hugged me tightly...

LATER THAT EVENING 3RD PERSON POV

The small girl brushed her hair thoroughly then she stepped out of the bathroom. She was about to go into her assigned room but then she heard strange sounds coming from downstairs when she got down to the Living Room she found one of her best friends and her best friend making out and cuddling and all that cute stuff.

She decided to let them be so she went into the kitchen she was expecting it to be empty to she was surprised when she saw that that guy with the shaggyish hair was sitting at the table drinking fire whisky. "Your going to die you know" she informed him bluntly with no sign of emotion in her voice "yeah im pretty sure EVERYONE is going to die at some point" he said sarcastically. "I mean sooner than you should soon actually, real soon" she said. "So i guess i better make the best of the time i have left" he said walking towards her "i guess you should" she whispered right before he closed the gap between them sealing the space with a kiss. She was only wearing her lacy underwear under a short Pink robe her actal underwear being pink and her toes were bare he however was fully dresssed. She placed her small hands on his face over his small beard and he grasped her behind and picked her up putting her on the Counter of the kitchen. She pushed him away though before he could go any further "No no" she said and jumped down from the counter "see ya around serious" she said mockingly and she went to the door before though he slapped her behind and she slapped his face.

Meanwhile this cough cough conversational exchange was going on in a room more higher up a young girl was strumming a guitar not knowing that another young man was hearing her and making his way up to her room. "Just a little lovin'" the girl sang while playing hte Piano. She had a nice deep singing voice which many people enjoyed. The young man finally reached her door which was open about an inch and peeked in, there sitting on a large bed playing a Keyboard was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had bushy like light brown hair that was really just very curly which was pulled back with a fabric headband covering half her head. She wore a long robe type thing though it was still more like a dress. Withut knowing it hed pushed the door and it creaked slightly, her dazling blue eyes flashed open and she looked around calmly not scared. "Yes?" she asked and he decided to pusht he door open once and for all "err hi its just i heard your music and well it was really beautiful i jsut wanted to see who was playing it" he said and enteredd the room. She smiled revealing dazzling white teeth straight white teeth with a tattoo of a snake at the bottom left vampire tooth. "Thank you" she said and shook her head as if trying to blow a piece of hair out of her eyesight "hey wait you look never mind" he said shaking his ehad "what?" she asked amused "its jsut you kinda looked like someone" he said scrunching up his slightly freckled nose "who?" she asked and he shook his head once more "come on youve peaked my attention" she said and laughed softly. "Alright you looked like this singer Chiara Lynn" he said and she smild brighter "i am Chiara Lynn, Chiara Lynn Meyers" she said brightly "what? No! Chiara Lynn has Blue hair though!" he said. "You dont seriously think Blue is a real hair color?" she asked with a raised eyebrow an eyebrow he noticed had a rainbow tatto over it with a star at the end of it. "You are her!" he said and she nodded "my hair is different when im her though to give me some freedom atleast" she said "oh well could i err have an autograph?" he asked sounding nervous "you are the first person to recognize me so i guess" she said and grabbed a piece of paper and signed ehr name with a flourish under it she wrote something else then "so what is your name?" she asked "oh yeah Charlie Charlie Weasley" i said sticking my hand out and she shook it then handed him back the paper which read to my dear fan Charlie Weasley under it her name was signed.

A/N: The songs she sings are going to be songs io like but im going to say that she writes them because id like her to be a Songwriter but i suck at it so eah jsut a warning so your not all 'its not a mad eup song!!' Yadda Yadda Yadda Yadda