Chapter 9

A/N Sorry im putting some spanish in here but i cant really spell it right so it might not work if you put it through Google Translate at the end ill translate it

"Minnie" a voice whispered "Minnie wake up" someone gently shook me if i actually knew this was going on id laugh that is no way to be able to wake me up. "Minnie!" the voice whispered louder "it wont work shes like a sloth when shes sleeping" my pillow muttered sleepily then moved slightly. "Chita Mendez despiertate este instante antes de que te pege!" the voice said "cayate madre" i said sleepily "DESPIERTATE ESTE INSTANTE MUJER!!!" i jumped up. Currently i had been sleeping on Sirius' bed he was sprawled on his stomach on the bed and i had my arms and head on his back, my legs were sticking over the edge of the bed but id gotten them stuck on one of teh bedside tables so now my feet knocked to the floor making me completely fall on my butt. "QUE QUIERES?!" i yelled at teh intruder and founbd Lily standing over me Martie next to her. "You have to get up! So you can get all ready for teh Ball and so you can learn to walk in heels!" Lily said "im not wearing heels! Im wearing my sneakers!" i said "no!" she said "yes! The dress reaches the floor anyways you wont be able to tell!" i said and she pouted for a moment then finally said reluctantly "oh all right just come on!". "But its only like 2pm!" i whined thank gods for Saturdays "The dance starts at 6!" she said "fine fine im up!" i said and stretched then i followed her to our dorm which is were id hidden my dress when we got in there all the girls were already up. First Lily shoved me into the shower and made me scrub my body completely clean although when i whined about it she did it herself yes Lily isnt a patient one and she will go all the way to seeing one of ehr friends naked. She soaped my hair up exteme amounts i may add then she seriously scrubbed my skin unitl it was raw and red. After that she blow dried my hair until every single strand was completely dry. After that she started to curl my hair then she pinned it at certain palces and in other just let it fall normally.

When my hair was done she applied light makeup to my face, she put pinkish eyeshadow on and a light coat of dark blush."Ooh you have huge eyelashes theyre so long and gorgeous" Ashley said as she turned her hair a salmonish pink and put on long fake eyelashees that were also salmon colored. "Thanks" i said and blushed as Lily put alot of Mascara on my lashes and light red lipstick with Lip gloss over it. "So then the spell?" i asked "Oh right" she grabbed a large book from under her bed "take your shirt off" she ordered, i sighed but took it off nonetheless. "Alright stand still" she said "Et abiit cicatrices" she said and my chest cleared up quite nicely. "Thanks Lils" i said and hugged her then i put on my dress "woah" Ashley and Kimberly said at the same time (martie was more tomboy than them). "It looks gorgeous on you!" Ashley said and smiled at me, i smiled back "thank you" i said softly and she nodded curtly knowing that i didnt really like to show Manners. In the end Lily put a pair of plane black satin heels which were high i might add adn then for a while she taught me to walk in them.

"Ready?" she asked when we were at the top of the stairs to the Entrance Hall and i nodded "well all go before you" Martie assured me and i nodded. First Lily came out and at teh bottom of the stairs met James were she took his arm, Then went Martie and at the bottom of the stairs she met Remus who looked quite handsome in his suit. Next was Kimberly and she rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips instead of on Lockhart's arm. Finally Ashley went down and she strutteed looking just like a model as she moved her legs being able to move up and down easily she surprised everyone by simply going to stand by her friends.

Oh crap oh crap im next sh it sh it sh it!

'Okay Minnie just breathe your a female Marauder. You hang out with a Full on Werewolf once a month you can do this' i told myself then i took a sharp breath in sucked it up and made myself shown as i rounded the corner and started to go down the middle of the stairs...