Chapter 18

http://www.howtolookgood.com/catwalk_hist_0205/z_images_update/highstreetpics/hippy_dottyp.jpg

CHIARA POV

"So you know my work?" i asked the redhead with a small laugh and he nodded, i put my Keyboard to the side and invited him to sit on the bed wrapping my robe tighter aroudn myself. "Yeah i love it! Its really one of the best ive evr heard" he said "Dont you live like in Transylvania?": I asked and he laughed a deep rumbling laugh. "Romania" he said "and we get stuff like music over there well the good stuff anyway" he said and gave her a pointed look making her blush and lower her head. "Everyone likes you back there" he continued "even the dragons do well the more child like ones atleast" he said and i laughed "so teenage dragons like my music good to know" i said and smiled "you have a dimple?" he asked with a chuckle and i nodded "they hide it in pictures because theyre only cute on 7 year olds appparently" i said and shook my head. He muttered something that sounded like 'i think your cute' but said somehting instead out loud "so what were you working on right now, a new song?" he asked "yeah something that just popped into my head. Ive only gotten a bit written and i cant get the melody right" I said. "Whatve you got so far like the lyrics?" he asked

"Just a lil' lovin'

early in the mornin'

Just a lil' lovin'

early in the day

Just a lil' lovin'

early in the mornin'

Just a lil' lovin'

for started of the day

*3x

Hold me tight

and say that you love me

it's what i need to hear

when i open up my eyes"

I sang softly and his eyes brihgtened. "Nice" he said "Yeah but its not enough to make up a whole song" i said "let me help" he said and i msiled gratefully.

NORMAL POV

The Next Morning i woke up wrapped up in the same slightly scarred arms as motnhs ago this time i buried myself into the shoulder deeper and breathed in his musky werewolfy smell. I had my knees drawn into my chest in a little ball and he had his arms wrappe daround me his legs slightly tucked in clsoer to me his face buried in my hair and mine in his chest. "Morning Love" he whispered "Morning" i said and opened my eyes to look up at him as if in awe that we were together now. He lowered his head slightly nad pecked me on the lips softly but i got greedy and kept kissing him afterwards he laughed and peshed me back slightly then pulled me up so that we were face to face. "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" i said and pecked him on the lips "are we just oging to lay in bed all day making out?" he asked. "Course not!" i said "we could shag too" i gave him puppy dog eyes and he returned that with a flat look of his own "just an idea" i said defensivly "one that some people might think is good" i added and he gave me another look. "And you still act like a 12 year old good to know" he said and i pouted then wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled me down into another kiss and his hands went to my stomach. I hadnt noticed before now that we were both naked but oh well i didnt care really since i was with him and nothing mattered when i was with Remus. His hands roamed over my stomach and back and finally rested on my waist pulling me even more down clsoer to him. Suddenly the door opened and i had no time to pull the covers up over my chest.

"Eww Old People shagging!" Fred and George said and covered each other\s eyes i rolled my own and got up tying my robe around my waist then i pulled on a pair of shorts uder my robe and went out into the hall were the twins were. "What?" i asked them and crosseed my arms over my chest when they opened their eyes their eyes widened when they saw my long legs and curves which were susually hidden. "Oh yeah we developed a few more things" Fred said after hed finished staring at my boobs. "I'll be in your room in 5 let me get dressed" i said then went back into the room were Remus was pulling on his pants shirtless showing his light muscles and basic hottness. "Leaving so soon?" i asked mockingly and he fixed me with yet another look i bit my lip and walked up to him then i pushed him back to sitting on the bed and began to make out with him again. His hands traveled up my top and he rubbed his thumbs gently over my boobs then i pulled away "the Twins are waiting for me" i said softly and gave him one final peck before going into the bathroom. I took a quick shower then dried my hair with a spell and arranged it around my face then i changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36812674 and went back into my room were Remus no logner was in.

I went down to the kitchen were Remus and Sirius were making breakfast very badly i may add but still they tried. Chiara was sitting at the table wearing a long dress like she always did (LINK) she looked beatiful as ussual with her hai rpulled back, her mahogany lips turned up at the edge slightly in a small smile her eyes twinkling with a new a glimmer to them. I gave her a look meaning to say 'spill' she shook her head and laughed mouthing 'later' and i nodded curtly before Remus grabbed me form the back and kissed my neck. I giggled and grabbed his head pushing him away then i pecked him on the lips when i face him again "Stop making out!" Sirius said loudly "no!" me and Remus said at the same time and kissed again. Sirius opened his mouth for a comeback but jsut then Chris came into the kitchen in her lacy bra and panties thankfully not a thong since her robe was jsut barely hanigng from her elbows so you could see her back. Her hair was messy around her head and still long so she barely woke up. Sirius stared at her even when she grabbed the milk straight out of the fridge and drank it then she went abck up to her room taking hte gallon with her. He wasnt staring at her in a crazy way it was more of an adoring way and then i remembered where id seen it before, id seen it on every guy who Chris taunted she may look all weird but she was flirty and oculd get alot of guys id also seen that look when he used to look at Martie like in 2nd year before it got really bad that doped up look...