Part 1

Ugh, I'm glad 3rd period is over. My name is Y/n and I'm 14 years old. My school is practically normal. With big jocks, and sassy girls...how bad could it be? Well, my parents think I can't handle being alone at home with my little brother. Seriously?! Uncle Haden lets his kids stay home alone when they were 10 years old! And I can't! Right now is lunch time.
"Hey! Bro!" My best friend, Ernie, cried sitting next to me. Just so you know...we're the geeks or losers. (That's what people call me). "Hey, Ernie. Just so you know, my parents are getting me a lovely, kind, babysitter." I said.

"Dude. Seriously?! You're 14! I'm pretty sure you know what to do when the fire alarm goes out. Hey, have you seen the new students? Gosh! They are like the most popular thing alive! Girls and boys were crazy for them! I'm surprised you haven't met them! Kaname Kuran is the one that's getting the most attention." Ernie said munching on his hamburger.
"Yeah. So what? They won't notice us anyway. What's even awesome with them? The only thing they can do is flash their charming smile and let everyone die into their hands." I reply drinking my soda.

Ernie turn around. "There they are!" I turn around to see groups of people walking into the cafeteria. I have to admit they are smokin. The man with brown hair was the leader. Followed by a short girl with brown hair. She's annoying. "Kaname!!" A girl cried blushing. "Sit with us!!"
I groan. But what caught my attention is a silver hair boy. He looked like a tough one. And he also doesn't look like he enjoy being in the group.

"Y/n...you're staring." Ernie whisper. Oh right! How stupid of me! They sat at a large table. Students were gawking and trying to get their attention. I notice the silver hair boy turning his direction to me. I quickly turn around. "Hey, Ernie. Have you ever think that supernaturals are real?" I ask. He smirk. "Well, you'll never know. Remember the monster under your bed? Have you look under?"

I slap his arm playfully. "Stop it. I don't believe in them one bit. They are folktales. What's a nightmare is getting a babysitter while everyone is going to laugh and pick on me. Just please give me a hot babysitter and not a grandma one." I said making Ernie laugh. "Hey, let's get to our lockers. I need to show you something." I stood up and dump my tray.
Ernie stuff his mouth with macaroni and follow me. We both walk to my locker and I put my code on my locks. "My Grandpa gave me this silver watch. What's creepy is there's a logo on it and I try putting it in which gave me the chills." I said showing him it. Ernie gasp. "Dude! It looks like someone got chained up with silver." He chuckle.
I roll my eyes. "Anyway, I'm going to convince my parents to not give me a babysitter." I turn around until I slam against someone's chest.

"Watch it!"

(Thanks for reading!!)