5.

I walked into my apartment. What the hell, I thought to myself. The door was already opened. It was so windy, I saw all my windows shattered. Everything I had in my living room was broken or ripped apart, including my tv. I immediately thought that some burglar did this, but they usually take stuff. Then I saw a piece of paper on my bed.

"IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOONE WILL," it said. I knew this was my ex, who I ran away from, but I never would have thought he would be that crazy to travel all the way from Finland to LA and stalk me. (btw the ex was not from Finland he just lived there, but he spoke English with her) I put the note in my drawer. I was so freaked out, didn't think to call the cops, so I called Anthony, because around him I have felt the most safe for some time. I know I have known him for a day, which means I haven't had anyone this special in my life for a long time. 

Tony came within 10 minutes and saw me sitting down with my hands around my knees as a tear fell down my cheek. He looked around, seeing the mess that my apartment had become. He helped me up and pulled me into a hug.

"We have to report this to the police," he put his hands on my cheeks and told me as I nodded, "I'll do it, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed as he kissed my forehead. He let go of my cheeks and dialed 911.

The police arrived, looked around and asked a few questions.

"Do you know who might have done this?" A male officer asked.

"I-I- I don't know," I stuttered as everyone was giving me a concerned look.

"Okay, that's all. Contact us, if you remember something useful," the officer said with kind of a sarcastic tone.

"Thank you, goodbye," Anthony told them as they were leaving. "C'mon lets go to the team 10 house, I'm sure Jake is okay with you staying over."

"Are you sure, because Jake seemed kinda off the last time I saw him..."

"I'm sure, it's just work stuff, he needs a new assistant. You can have my bed, even if I would have to sleep on the floor," Anthony convinced me.

"Okay, I'll just pack my clothes and important stuff, since my door lock isn't practical anymore and almost anyone could walk in here," I told him.

I packed my bags, we got to the team 10 house and I got the Martinez twins bunk bed, because they were in Spain for awhile, which means I was sharing a room with Anthony and Chance. Everyone in the house was asleep already, meaning noone knew I was there. Even Chance didn't wake up when I walked into the room. I jumped in bed and immediately fell asleep.

What a tiring day!