3.

After having a girls meeting with Tessa and Erika. I walked in the kitchen, see two twins, Chance and Anthony.

"Hey," they both say at the same time, "we are Martinez twins, I am Ivan and this Emilio."

"Cool, I am Elizabeth," I say while getting on the trampoline to sit, "Where are you from?" I ask, but kinda guessing that they are from Spain.

"From Spain, where are you?" Emilio says, while I can already tell that their English is pretty bad.

"Mm, try and guess..." I tell them.

"I don't know..." Ivan says.

Chance joins the conversation: "Can I play to, cause you didn't tell me either?"

"Sure," I smile and look at Anthony, "Only Anthony knows then."

Anthony puts his arm on Ivans shoulder, "This is difficult, but guess randomly then." Then they start guessing...

Germany, Malta, Italy, France, England and then Chance says Sweden.

"Really close."

"Russia? Nah.. I don't know... Finland?" Chance finally said very confused.

"Yes! It's hard to guess, cause some people don't even know Finland, but I'm glad you finally got it." I tell them smiling. "Wait! I don't know where you two are from..." I say looking at Chance and Anthony.

"OHIO!" They both yell scaring me.

And soon enough I hear Jake running to the kitchen, "OHIO BABY!"  

Then Chance yells, scaring me once again, "OHIO FRIED CHICKEN BITCH!

I turn around on the trampoline and wrap my head in the blanket, to not hear the yelling as much, because it reminded me of my past. Then I feel an arm on my waist.

I hear Anthony, while Chance and Jake are still screaming, "Liz, are you ok?"

"You scared me! I don't like it when someone yells..." I tell him, being mad.

"Aw, I'm sorry, I won't do that again to you like that," Anthony says, while laying down next to me and hugging me tightly. His arms around me made me feel so safe.

"Do you still want to film the video today?" He asks.

"No, I just kinda wanna go home right now." I say under the blanket still, "But I will make a video with you another time." 

"Dope, I will take you home though." Anthony demands.

I got home and went to bed.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

Thanks for reading my story! I love all comments and feedback, even if it's negative, it still gives me ideas on how to make it more interesting for you readers and how to improve my writing. Don't be afraid to tell me your honest opinion. Thank you.