~1~

Flashback

"what, it's raining. Ugh I forgot to bring umbrella." I was about to run to the bus station when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards a luxury car.

" Seo Joon?" I was confused

" I'll give you a ride"

Was he waiting for me. No way he is an famous actor. Why would he wait for an intern he just met few hours ago.

-------

" thank you for the ride." I bowed and was about to leave when he said

" can we meet again.?"

Shocking......

I gave him a big smile..... " NE

------------------------------------------------

I just smiled to myself, remembering how we first met. I took out my phone and dialed oppa's number. Today is our 2 year anniversary and I want to surprise him.

" yeoboseyo, oppa" I excitedly screamed in the car.

" umm oppa? Are you there?"

" ohh hey"

" why do you sound like that, did something happened" now I was getting worried.

" um no nothing is wro... oppa who are you talking with."

" Oppa who was that? I heard a girl voice." I was biting my nails out of frustration. Answer me Seo Joon I hope I'm not thinking wrong.

" ohh she is my manager, why did you call? Do you need something?"

" ohh haha I forgot what I was going to say, but can we meet tonight?" My heart sank and I could feel my heart thumping in my stomach giving me a pain.

" yea sure, talk to you later kisses"

" ok kisses." I closed the call and I was sweating. Why am I nervous? He would never do that right? He said it was his manager.

Later that night

As we drive through the black pitch dark road, oppa won't talk to me. I was getting worried.

" let's break up"

"Wha---t did you say" I choked on my own saliva. I can't believe him. After all these years.

" why?"

" I don't like you anymore... I'm sorry I'm getting married next week." I don't know what to say. I'm frozen in my seat, I can't move my lips.

" bu-t but today is our 2nd anniversary... you didn't forget right?"

" I'm sorry"

Now you're leaving me just like Jidwi.... is this my fate?

My hands curled up to fist automatically." I hate you" I blurred it out and giving him death stare.

" stop the car NOW!!!!!" But he wasn't listening so I decided to take control over the steering wheel.

" Ha Ra stay in your seat... stop messing around we might get into an acci........."

The last thing I remember is getting flipped over and now on the cold ground, trembling. I could hear some footsteps but my vision was getting blurry.

---------------------------------

" ouch my head" I opened my eyes but I still have a headache. What happened to me? I remember I was on the ground covered in pool of blood.

" miss?"

" huh?" I turned around to the direction where the voice came from.

"noo-goo-sae-yo?[who are you?] " where am I?"

" Are you ok? What do you mean .. you're in Silla miss" said the young lady

Whattttttt now way that means......