31 [my babies]

Three months later...

ANDREA giggled as Calvin wiggled his way up onto the couch, crawling onto his mother who was laying there, and laying on top of her.

"You comfy there baby boy?" She smiled down at him, and he looked up at his mother, "mama."

"What about me?" Tyler pouted as he crouched down beside the couch, and Calvin grinned toothlessly, "mama!"

Andrea laughed as Tyler rolled his eyes, standing as he picked Calvin up, "no, it's me," he said as he pointed at his face, "say dada, Cal."

"Dada," he repeated, and Tyler grinned. Calvin outstretched his arms to Andrea again, "mama!"

Andrea laughed more as Tyler frowned, handing Calvin back to Andrea, who sat up so Tyler could sit beside her, "mama's boy."

Andrea smiled as Tyler sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her and kissing her forehead, snuggling into him as Calvin rested his head on her chest.

"I think someone's sleepy," Tyler said, taking Calvin's little hand in his own large one. Andrea smiled down at him as his eyes began to shut droopily, "how is one little baby so damn cute?"

Tyler chuckled, kissing her head again. He wiggled his hand between Calvin and Andrea, resting in on her growing bump, "I love you. Both of you. All of you."

Andrea grinned up at him, "we love you too."

Tyler smiled as he nuzzled his face into her hair, watching as she shut her eyes, nearly falling asleep herself. He gently picked up Calvin from her grip, taking him upstairs and laying him down in his cradle.

He smiled as he came back downstairs, seeing Andrea trying her hardest to stay awake, "you wanna-" she was interrupted by a yawn, "-wanna watch a movie?"

Tyler chuckled, "no. I'm putting my babies to bed."

Her eyes widened as he picked her up bridal style, wrapping her arms around his neck as she rolled her eyes, "I'm not a baby."

"My baby," he nuzzled his face into her cheek, making her smile, "god, we're so adorable it makes me sick."

"You're starting to sound like your brother," Tyler smiled as he lay her down on the bed, walking around to his own side and laying down.

"We don't want that," she giggled, and he smiled, nodding as he played with a piece of her hair. He moved his hand to the back of her head, pulling it against his chest as she snuggled into him.

She gasped as he moved down suddenly to lower his head to her stomach, lifting her top so her slightly showing bump was revealed. He smiled as he pressed his mouth against her skin, pressing light kisses over her stomach.

Andrea giggled and squirmed at the ticklish kisses, watching him as he mumbled, "I love you so much. The both of you. So much."

She smiled, playing with his hair, "we love you more."

Tyler looked up at her, "do I have to prove it to you?" He pulled himself up to her face, pressing kisses all over her face and mumbling an 'I love you' after every one.

Andrea giggled, shaking her head, "I have a little person inside me, and I'm telling you, we love you more."

"Okay, I'll let you think that," he said as he lay down beside her again, hugging her close, "goodnight gorgeous."

She smiled, shutting her eyes, "night."

-/-

don't be fooled

life isn't good