23 [one more]

A few months later...

"SCREW these stupid fucking doctors," Andrea muttered as she shoved the pills across the kitchen counter, "they will not help me fucking sleep."

"Baby," Tyler cooed, walking over to the heavily pregnant woman, "I would trust the doctor's advice."

"Fuck that," she mumbled, and Tyler chuckled as he pulled her into a hug, "come on now, just try it."

"No," she mumbled into his shirt, her arms still crossed. He pouted, "for me?"

She looked up at him with a 'don't-even-try-me' gaze, but he just pouted more as she groaned, "fine!"

He grinned as he kissed her forehead, pulling her by the hand over to the sofa. Andrea practically collapsed onto the couch, running a hand through her hair, "being pregnant is exhausting."

Tyler chuckled, not sitting down beside her. Instead, he kneeled down in front of her, resting a hand on her large stomach and rested his head lightly against it too.

"I can't wait for our little baby to be with us," he mumbled, pressing a small kiss to her stomach as he lifted her top up.

She smiled down at him, running a hand through his hair, "me either."

Tyler smiled wider as he felt them kick, kissing every spot their tiny feet kicked, "I still think it's a girl."

"This baby is physically and literally inside of me," Andrea deadpanned, "I know it sounds crazy, but it's like I can feel that it's a boy."

"It doesn't sound crazy," he mumbled, kissing her belly once more, "you're perfectly sane darling."

"For now," Andrea grinned as Tyler stood up only to sit down beside her, chuckling, "for ever."

She snuggled up to his side as he leaned his head over to kiss her temple lightly. She hummed in content, "Ty?"

He shut his eyes as he rested his head atop her's, "yeah?"

"Remember that house we were looking at? The one with the big kitchen?" She asked, and he moved his head to look down at her, "yeah?"

"I think it's the one," she mumbled, nodding as he smiled, "yeah?"

"Is that the only word you know?" She rolled her eyes, and he chuckled as he pecked her lips, "yeah."

She giggled, cupping his cheek gently as she kissed him back. He smiled, finally happy that they had agreed and decided on a house.

"We can move in next month," Tyler smiled down at her, "but we gotta pack fast. You're eight months along."

"I know," she nodded, "but our families can help. It'll be perfect Ty."

"I know it will," he smiled, pecking her lips once more, "just one more month. One more."

---

bABY HOECHLIN IS ON THE WAY

do you think it's a boy or girl? and any ideas on names?