"You're mine." She said, "Only mine."

I nodded, "Yes...." I said

She then grabbed my breast as I blushed and moaned.

"Ah~" I said as she grabbed my breasts and squeezed them, "They're sensitive."

She smiled, "I love them." She said, "So big."

"Yours are also big, Erza." I said as my face was completely red

She kept groping my breasts as I kept moaning softly.

She then let go of them and started to take of her shirt revealing her amazing pale white skin, I saw as she had a black bra on. Instinctively, I grabbed her by the waist and started rubbing it, loving the smoothness of her skin.

I leaned in and kissed her belly button, something I love to do. She moaned softly as I kissed her stomach all the way up to her chest which was covered by a bra.

I looked at her with a smile as she grabbed me and pulled me up. She then pulled me in and we started kissing as we both knelt on the log. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist as she wrapped hers around my waist.

Our tongues were wrapping around passionately as we pressed against each other. My chest being pressed against hers, I couldn't help but feel super hot. She then ran her hand down to my skirt and lift it up. She kept kissing me passionately as she grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them. I paused momentarily and moaned softly.

Erza then kissed me again as her tongue fiercely wrapped around mine. She was squeezing my ass cheeks do hard it felt amazing. She then pulled away, again our saliva dripping from our tongues.

"I want your pussy." She told me, "I want it~"

I smiled, "It's already yours~"

She started to pull down my panties as I kissed her neck. She moaned slightly as she took off my panties. She then laid me down on the log and spread my legs. She smiled warmly as she gently rubbed the outside of my pussy. I then blushed hard as she stared at it.

"Erza." I said shakily

She looked at me, "Hm?"

"B-Be gentle." I said

She smiled as she bent over and started smelling it.

"D-Don't smell it!" I exclaimed

"But the smell arouses me greatly." She said, "I'm so turned on."

She then started to put her finger in. I almost yelled out but I covered my mouth. I moaned softly as she started to finger me.

"So warm." Erza said, "This feeling, it's making me moist~"

She then pulled out her fingers and started to lick it.

I uncovered my mouth and let out a quiet moan.

"Oh, Erza~" I moaned, "Deeper..."

She then stuck her tongue in and it made me melt. She started to move her tongue around violently as my entire body was starting to shake. This was so sudden, I didn't expect her to do it so quickly.

I started moaning as I grabbed her head and patted it. She kept moving her tongue and it felt great. I then reached under my shirt and started groping my own breast.

It felt great, so amazing. I loved it.

"Yes~" I moaned, "Yess~"

Erza didn't stop, she kept moving her tongue as I rubbed my nipple under the shirt. It felt so good, I think I was reaching my limit.

"E-Erza, I'm at my limit!" I said

She didn't stop and I was starting to shake. She kept moving her tongue rapidly and violently. It was coming.

"C-Cumming!" I exclaimed, "E-Erza!"

I then felt as I came and Erza stopped her cunnilingus. She softly sucked my clit as I moaned loudly. She then pulled up and took of her bra, revealing her amazing breasts.

I panted heavily, I haven't felt this good in a while. I looked at Erza, she was staring at me seriously. I knew things were about to rowdy. She's not joking around now.

"M-More?" I asked

She leaned in and started to take off my shirt.

"What do you think?" She asked as she pulled off my bra and revealed my breasts, "I'm not satisfied yet."

I nodded, "Y-Yea...." I said as she started groping my breasts, "Want me to finger you?"

"That'll be Nice." She told me as she leaned in an kissed my lips, "Finger me good."

I reached down her skirt and under her panties, it felt so wet. I stuck my fingers in her pussy and I started to finger her.

"You're so wet." I said

She then moaned softly as pulled back from my lips. She blushed fiercely as her face aroused me even more, I fingered even more.

"Yes, that's it~" She said as she squeezed my breasts, "More~"

"Kiss me, then." I told her as I fingered her

She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back while fingering her harder. I felt her shake as she kept kissing me, our tongues wrapping around each other. This felt great. Her pussy walls tightening around my fingers, she loved it. My own pussy was getting wet already.

Erza then rubbed my nipples as we kissed. as she did that, I kept fingering her hard. I felt her shake a lot so I took it she was gonna cum. She then pulled away and and stopped my hand.

"No, Eat my pussy." She told me as she took my fingers out, "Come on."

I then showed her my fingers which were soaked in her pussy juices. I gave her a smile.

"Taste it, first." I told her

She then grabbed my hand and actually sucked my fingers. It felt good, the way she licked the juices off... it was amazing.

Her face while she did so, it turned me on. She kept sucking my fingers as I started to grope my breasts. She then stopped and got up. She got over my fave and sat on it, pressing her pussy against my mouth. I then just grabbed her ass, which was amazing.

I kissed her clit as she moaned, I then stared to suck on it. I felt her body tremble but I didn't stop, I then stuck my tongue in and I started moving it as violently as she did. She then moaned loudly.

"Ohhhh~!" she said

"So much for keeping our voices down." I thought

I squeezed her ass as I kept moving my tongue. She started to moan even louder.

"Yesss~" She said, "I'm cumming!"

I then felt her squirt inside my mouth. I then slowly moved my tongue and I pulled out. I then licked her clit and kissed it as her body trembled.

She then got off me and leaned in, kissing my cheek as I sat up. She then pulled me up as we both stood. She grabbed my ass with one hand as she used the other to grope my breast. She kissed me as I melted on her touch. She then pulled back.

"We got all night to ourselves~" She said, "Let's make the most of it."

I nodded,

"Yes~"