§

7th March 2016

Dear Fathimah,

I do not know where to storm but I firstly just want to convey their words that are testing my chest, Fathimah I Miss you.
             Somehow now my fortune had rested its head down and I am in relief to finally say that I am in a better place now. I feel hopeful of these things to turn better. Allah has finally bestowed his mercy. This is support but this favor is not making me blue. I wanted to inform you about my days but I was unlikely that I would find a medium.
              If I would tell you about this place oh Fatimah and you won't believe I wouldn't be surprised. This place is a dream. It is so beautiful and so unlike this world that I usually find my own self sunk in the thought of its existence. Fathimah. As much as this place has spell bounded me it yet comprehends me. Such royalty, such manners but still so far away from modernism. Mr. Elahim is extremely strong headed but is bitter to his bones. His has five sons, all share their father's tongue except Wildan.
He's one the youngest, Shizad; his twin is South if he is North. The second son Souffian is the most mystic, he seldom speaks and when he does the other side is always losing, the other side is me. Fathimah. Do not get me wrong but Hassan, the third son of Mr. Elahim is the most beautiful man I've ever seen. If you remember, is it not hard for men to pull off praise from me but he is surreal. No, I am not in love with him, just to put it to you.
             My lack of any activity in The house has compelled me to sit and watch over. I've read them with my eyes, their actions. Fathimah in the age where boys and men have phones in their hands and laptops on their chest and laps, I have never seen them with anything besides a book. They read all day. The eldest Al-Wais is just like his father in both looks and characteristic. They are very different from the city guys.
Not entirely handsome, I admit but immensely blessed with personality. They look grand Fathimah. They sit so straight that I have a backache. They are sharp minded, elegant and appealing and non-appealing according to their mood. Did I mention that Al-Wais is arrogant? They all are.
They are not bad people. They are just different. In some degrees, they seem extremely high to me. The way they respect their father, my brothers fall lower than their feet in those sections. Fathimah they love each other, their bond is so loving. The other day they ate my Pizza but I couldn't stop thinking about Hassan feeding Al-Wais with his own hands. Something in me misses the sibling love.
            Fatimah I wish I could write to you about myself some more but I would first love to know about you. Reply to this mail. We should talk on a voice call. I miss your voice. Please write to me soon.
                                            Your loving,
                                             Falaq-Naaz.