Chapter 5

You and Asano sat together for the homework. You opened the book and it made you feel sick, humanities sucked for you as well. But you were still good at it. You started to scribble down on your notebook,

"Neh Asano, do you like humanities?" you asked to brewmak the silence and the boredom that sorrounded you.

"Nah, its kinda boring for me," he said writing down his notes "Why did you asked suddenly?" he questioned.

"Just asking....its soooo boring!" you whined the last part.

He chuckled hearing your words, "But you've to do the homework anyways."

"Yeahhh" you said back to writing down your notes.

"Hey....Y/N, do you....," he looked kinda tensed, then turned to look at your face. He gaped at your dense (E/C) eyes, "Do you believe in love at.....first sight?" he looked away after saying the last part.

You were kinda surprised, as the question came from that particular boy who knows nothing other than studies. You felt your heart beating fast, but then some bad memories started to creep up in your mind.

"I used to believe.....but now I don't know...I don't feel that it exists...it always brings pain to the oerson you care about...."

He looked back at your eyes, the pain in them. His face darkened as he looked down at his notebook and nodded.

You could see the sadness that drowned in him. You couldn't understand anything.

Unknowingly your hand pressed against his, "Asano? Are you alright?" you asked looking at his face.

A light blush appeared on his cheeks, which you were unable to notice. "I'm alright Y/N. I guess just a bit dizzy...." he said still looking down.

"Look at me Asano!" you said in a stern voice.

He startled a bit, then looked at you. His eyes were different, he himself was acting different since few days. You could notice it, but never bothered him about it.

"What's the mat---" before you could finish your sentence you felt his strong hands wrap around you, pulling you in a hug. He pulled you closer to his chest, and held you tight. "Please just for a moment...." he whispered in your ears. His warm breath fell on your neck, strong arms wrapped around your waist and hard body pressed against yours. You couldn't help but blush madly. You nodded and stayed still.

He released you and held your shoulders, looking straight to your eyes, "Y/N.....I-I think.....," he stopped for a moment and began again, "Since the day I met you......I liked you Y/N." saying he looked down, his cheeks were dusted with light pink.

You were surprised to hear that. You didn't knew what to reply, you looked down at your feet, fidgeting with your fingers. A blush crept on your cheeks as well. You felt hot at his confession. His voice was deep and husky.

"What's your answer Y/N?" he asked looking up at you again.

"I....I quite like you too...Asano...but...." you stopped as your heart fell in your stomach, remembering those memories.

He stared at you for a while, "Is it a no then?"

You didn't said anything, just kept quiet. He stood up, packing up his things and walked out. You felt an unknown pain as you saw him walking out, you wanted to call out for him, but you couldn't speak up.

-: END :-

Author: Ayee Y/N couldn't speak up her feelings for Asano. What do you think is the reason? Does Y/N really don't like Asano? Or there's some reason for it? Find it out on the next chapter! I'll be updating soon, once I become free!! Hope you're enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote, comment and share please!!
Love Summer~