14. because theres a hole in her head

Start from the beginning

"look, if there's a problem..." noah began but stopped once they noticed the bright lights outside.

they looked outside and saw tamara with gerard and a bunch of other hunters gathered around outside, all of them each holding guns.

"get away from the windows. put those guns away." sheriff stilinski told his deputies.

"i'm guessing you know who's out there." amy said as her and parrish walked over to noah.

"i got a pretty good idea." noah replied.

"they'll be armed to the teeth." parrish told him.

"which is why i won't be." sheriff stilinski said putting his gun down on the table.

"i'm going with you." parrish said.

"no, you and davis are gonna get some deputies, check the exits, and hope we're not completely surrounded. and keep an eye out. let's make sure we're all on the same side here." sheriff stilinski said as he walked outside.

everyone watched from the windows to make sure that stiles' dad wasn't in any danger. skylar noticed malia seemed off and she saw her trying to walk but she was shaking. malia looked terrified.

"we have to get out of here." she panted.

"give him a chance. he knows what he's doing." scott told her.

"i am giving him a chance. he can talk all he wants, but we have to get the hell out of here." malia replied.

"how do we get jiang and tierney out?" liam asked.

"screw them. it's stilinskis job." malia said.

"but it's our job to keep them alive." scott said and everyone turned when they saw theo walk through the door.

"not mine." theo said.

"do you want me to kill him?" liam asked but payton held him back.

"i don't. i just wanted him to pay." skylar said looking at theo with an annoyed look.

"no, just leave him. can we please, just go?" malia asked.

"we're not going anywhere. don't you get it? we're trapped. they have all of the windows and doors covered. we're going to die in here." quinn said.

"does someone want to kill her?" theo asked pointing at quinn.

"does someone wanna stop talking?" skylar asked theo.

"shut up!" malia snapped at theo.

scott rushed over and grabbed her arm, making sure she wouldn't wolf out or get out of control.

"malia, hey. take a breath. you're shaking." scott said.

"i'm fine." malia replied in a scared tone.

"guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. we can take them." lydia said.

"they're the last of satomis pack. we can't just leave them behind." payton spoke up.

"okay. we go. but jiang and tierney are coming with us." scott said as malia and liam nodded.

liam and payton went to get jiang and tierney and then everyone headed to the door and saw the mob outside.