Get Away

Your pov:

I woke up in the middle of the day by Ayato shaking me. He was yawning. "[Y/N] pack your stuff we are leaving for a while." Ayato said in between his yawns. "What? Why?" I asked him, he just responded with there isn't enough time to explain. I just agreed and went along with whatever he had planned. I got up, packing my things. Once I finished I looked over to him and he was asleep. "Ayato-kun is adorable when he sleeps.." I mumble to myself. I walk over to him poking his cheek. "Ayato-kun wake up.." I said in a nice soft voice. He woke up and grabbed our stuff. I helped, he kept almost falling. "Ayato I'll drive, you are obviously tired." I held him as we put our stuff in the back of the car. He just returned another yawn before getting in the back of the car lying down. I giggled to myself and got in the drivers side. 'I wonder...what does he have planned..?' I thought starting the car.

-time skip-

After a while of driving I stopped at a motel. I was starting to get tired since I have to sleep during the day and go to school at night. "Hey ayato-kun wake up." He just groaned and rolled over annoyed. "If you wake up we can lay in a nice comfy bed together." He sat up almost immediately with a smirk on his face. I started blushing and giggling. It was so adorable to see him act this way. We got out the car and he took our stuff inside. While he was doing that I got our room key. I gestured him to follow me, we walked into the elevator and went to the 2nd floor. I made my way to our room door and unlocked it. The room was Japanese style but it had a bed that looked so nice and soft! Once ayato saw the bed, he dropped our stuff and jumped into the bed. Me being me, I sorted our things then closed the blinds so it would be dark. I layed down beside Ayato cuddling into his chest falling asleep.

Ayato's pov:

I kept acting like I was going to fall just to feel [y/n]'s warm embrace but the moment I jumped into the bed, I was out cold.

The whole room I was in was black. I called out for anyone, I called out for [y/n]. I had no answer. I wondered around the dark room which felt like hours and hours when I finally saw a light, hearing [y/n]'s soft caring voice I ran into the light but what I saw wasn't a scene I wish to have seen. Blood was on the floor. Her blood. I saw a body on the floor. It was hers. Surrounded by the people I grew up with. I fell onto my knees, tears falling down my face. I made my way over to [y/n]. Her body was so cold and lifeless I just cried more. Suddenly it was dark again. I sat there weeping. Another light appearing. I walked over to it stumbling. Once I walked into it I saw my brothers dead beneath my feet. Blood on my clothes. I looked around I saw [y/n]'s lifeless body again. I walked over and craddled her body. "BRING HER BACK DAMN IT! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING..!" I screamed and cried. Nothing happened. I was alone.

I woke up feeling [y/n] warm embrace around me as she was asleep. I sighed in relief. 'It was just a dream...' I held her close to me, my body felt like it was burning, fear had consumed me thinking what if my dream came true? I wouldn't let it. I will protect her.
----
Yeee
I finally updated!
In the next few chapters
I was thinking
Should there be a lemon?
Let me know!