Lotor

"He's a bit crazy; I broke up with him and sometimes he just 'happens to pop up' at my location and his car will 'accidentally be parked outside my house'. Sometimes its a bit like 'i totally forgot you work here' or 'i thought it was your day off?' But never like pictures of me nude." Keith explains to Lance.
"Why haven't you done anything about it?"
"Dunno, I didnt think of it as a threat till a few days ago."
"What happened?"
"He mailed me a picture of us at the car wash and wrote 'cute boyfriend; hope nothing bad happens to you two.' So I thought I'd tell you before going to the police. "
"Do you have the envelope and picture?"
"Yeah, I brought it in case you thought I was crazy."
Keith pulls an envelope from his pocket and hands it to the taller boy.
"We're going to the police station."
•°○•°○•°
"Well with evidence like this we can get your stalker locked up in no time" the officer says looking over the photo.
•°○•°○•°
Lotor was taken to trial and put in jail a mere 3 days later. Keith leans on Lance in relief.
"You're safe; we're safe, Keith." Lance murmurs into Keith's neck.
"Good; now come to my house with me so you can meet shiro and we can fool around, boyfriend."
Lance's face breaks into a grin
"Okay...boyfriend"
The End