I can't help but notice that, so far, my excursion here has been nothing but problems. First my phone, not being able to get into my dorm, and now this. What else could possibly go wrong. I shouldn't have said that, now something worse will probably happen.

Great, now my hair looks bad. Instead of curling my hair, I put it into a nice neat bun on top of my head. I keep my make-up light, but add some sparkly earrings to my outfit. I quickly got dressed into some dark wash skinny jeans, a polka-dot sleeveless top with a gray cardigan over it and nude pumps.

I take my bags downstairs and check out of my room at 7 o'clock after discovering they do not serve breakfast at this hotel. So, I don my winter coat and trudge down the street to the nearest café and pop inside. I sit all of my bags at a corner table and walk up to the counter where I order hot tea and a scone. I sit and watch people come in and out listening to their accents, while enjoying my breakfast.

In came some girl, practically pulling a boy into the café. She had light brown hair, curled perfectly and her makeup was done just right, to make her bright, blue eyes pop. He, on the other hand, had dark brown hair styled expertly into a quiff and his dark brown eyes sparkled with mischief. They look like that perfect couple.

I watch for a while as they chatted and laughed about something unknown to me. As I sat there, I began to day dream about what it would be like if I had a guy as wonderful as him. We'd be perfectly happy. Life used to be like that for me... until.... No Mariana! Do not go there. He is not worth it.

I brush off the negative memories and check my watch and realize that it is 7:50. I had just enough time to gather my stuff and walk back to the hotel where was being picked up.

Upon my arrival, yet again, to the campus, I walk straight to the offices of the University. After waiting for fifteen minutes, with all of my luggage piled up beside me, a man calls my name and escorts me to an office.

"Hello, miss Mariana, how are you upon this lovely morning?" says a tall man looking to be in his mid-fifties.

"I'm well. Thank you, Mr..." I realize, I don't have a clue who this guy is.

"Mr. Wood. Excuse me for not introducing myself first. My name is Mr. Wood. I am the Chancellor of Braxton University."

Oh my. This guy is like one of the main guys here. Eeeeeeeek.

"Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. I understand you are here to study abroad from America. Is that correct?"

"It is."

"And you will be majoring in Architecture? With a minor in Interior design?"

"Yes, sir. That is the plan."

"Very well. I have some paperwork to sign here."

I sign the papers and Mr. Wood hands me another paper.

"This is your class schedule. Here is your dorm information. Here is your key card to help you enter the dorm. That is also the card you pay for your meals with, if you eat at the informal dining hall in Hughes."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Looks like you are all set. Do you know where the hall is?"

"I do, thank you sir."

"Your welcome and welcome to Braxton. I trust your seven months stay with us will be wonderful."

And with that, I am on my way to my dorm. I find the dorm and start to walk up the front steps, when immediately two boys grab my luggage and start to help me carry it up the steps.

Can I just say, they were hot.

"Thank you." I say, as I smile shyly at them.

"You're welcome." says the one with blond hair.

"Of course. Anytime." says the other one.

Their accents. I mean, I think I'm in heaven. You could clearly see their muscles through the button-ups they were both wearing.

"Oh, ummm Hi. I'm Luke." says the first boy, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Right. And I'm James." says "anytime" boy.

"Hi. I'm Mariana."

"Well, Mariana, do you need help carrying your things to your room?" asks Luke politely.

"That would be amazing! Do you mind?" I say sheepishly.

"Not a bit." he replies as him and James grab my bags and begin to carry them inside, with me leading them to the correct room.

"So, you're from America?" asks James.

"I am. Yep."

"What brings you here to study?"

"Well, I've always wanted to visit England. So, when the chance came to study here I thought, 'Why not' and here I am."

"That's exciting! I've always wanted to visit America." He says.

And with that, we have finally arrived at my room. I open the door and come face to face with a blonde haired blue-eyed girl about my age.

"Hey, sis." says Luke mischief gleaming in his eyes. "We brought you a roommate."

I look at him then her and back again.

"Wait. You guys are siblings?!"

"Yep! Twins actually." says Luke laughing.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Sierra Scott. Your roommate!" the blonde girl said excitedly.

"Hi. I'm Mariana Edwards."

"So great to meet you! Here, let me show you to your room."

We first walk through the door into a living room, complete with a fire place. A fire place, in a college dorm! Next, we walk through a kitchenette and into a tiny hallway with one door on each side. Sierra opens the door on the left. I walk into the room which has a bed, full length mirror and a mahogany wardrobe.

"Welcome to your room!"

The boys finishing carrying my luggage into the room, wish me good luck, and leave. I begin unpacking some of my things and hang a few pictures on the wall, being careful not to plug my computer in until I get a converter. I had a lot to buy as I didn't want to travel with everything. But for today, I just want to get unpacked, go over my schedule and figure out where all my classes are.

Suddenly, Sierra bursts into the room!