Video Game Tournament

Start from the beginning

"What's this (Y/n)?" He asks.

"Is something I'm giving to you, you can keep it I have my personal one upstairs. that one is just an extra" I say with a smile.

Gasper then opens the case and sees the hand held device. He turns it on and starts playing the game that was in it. He was playing a rpg game on it.

"What do you think Gasper?"

"I it's awesome (Y/n) thank you"

"Your welcome Gasper"

He then continues to play the game on the Vita. I then sit back on the couch where I was sitting earlier then Koneko sat on my lap. I pulled her closer to me as she laid back against my chest. The other girls didn't say a word about it since it's a norm for Koneko to always be this close.

"What should we do to kill some time before we have to meet at school?" Lily asks.

I put my hand on my chin and start to think a little bit. Then I got a almost perfect Idea. "How about we have our selves a little video game tournaments of sort"

"How will we do that?" Issei asks.

I then answer him " I have a bunch of gaming computers hooked up on the 5th floor. I have like 16 of them hooked up to play gaming tournament"

"Another of Colten's hobbies?" Rias asks curious.

"Yes actually" I answer her then say to everyone
"who's in for a video game tournament?"

Issei then stands up excitedly "You know I'm in (Y/n), I've been waiting a few months to play with you again. I've been practicing my strategies and everything"

Kiba then stands up "this will be very interesting"

I then ask the girls "how about you girls?"

"I think it will be fun" Akeno says while licking her lips.

I then thought after her response "here comes S&M Akeno"

"I'll be able to see how my pieces are with strategy and such with this" Rias says.

"Will there be a reward for the wining team?" Xenovia asks.

"I know what your thinking Nova about what you want as a reward, but it will not be that I was thinking the girls will be the first ones to get a date after the Leaders Summit. It won't be just the wining team but leaderboards too" I reply.

Then all other girls got excited. I then looked at Gasper who isn't paying attention.

"Gasper, you in for a video game tournament?"

"Sure" he says with a smile.

We then all go upstairs to the 5th floor, we walked past an office and a large lounging area with many couches and chairs. Then a recreation area with pool table, air hockey table, and things like that. Next to the large wall that ran along the reck area was a set of double doors. I open the doors to reveal a the room, there were 16 gaming computers. Each computer was hooked up to a 32 inch TV and had a Xbox one remote included with the keyboard and mouse. The computes were in a line back to back with 8 computers on each side. There were video posters crowding the walls except for the large screen at the end of the room where there was a large projector screen that showed the leader board. There were couches and tables outlining the room facing 3 huge TVs to allow people to watch the tournament. Everyone except me and Issei look in amazement.