CHAPTER TWELVE

The next morning. She pacing around the room. Ardeth enjoys his morning tea outside the house. He sat on a chair facing the main gates and the garden.

The weather in London is terribly cold. He almost caught a cold last night, lucky this thick black dress helped him warm up his body. Compared in Egypt that he is facing the desert, the sand. Well, sometimes the weather in Egypt is cold too.

The sky is bright and wonderful. What a lovely day.

"Such a lovely day". said Ardeth outside the house. She heard him. "I must say. Admiring new places wasn't so bad. My mistake if I'd said where I was born, where I must stay. Nope! This is where I travel".

Laughing. "Nope? Doesn't that sound funny? Nope".

He looked over his shoulder. Corner of his eyes, he noticed Evelyn was about to eat him alive. He knows what she wants. About last night.

Truce.

"Alright then. Truce". He laid the cup beside him. Evelyn and Jonathan are inside the house. "I believe you both saw something upon the sky". His finger pointed at the sky for no reason.

He continued. "It was that creature doing it. I know you both are in great danger even after you left the city".

Finish his tea. "He can't let you go. If you did there's be consequences. You faced it".

"I'm tired waiting you to said a words. Just gives your straight point answer. You suffocated me". said Here's to Ardeth. "How'd did he get in here anyway? Did he purchase the ticket? How?"

"Purchasing tickets?" He snorts. "I don't think he'll do that. But by sneaking inside the cargo, I agree. I'll take the next trip the same day you left. My warriors couldn't find the creature. I made my own decision. I must follow you both back to London".

He cleared his throat. "That's why I'm here. Finding your house wasn't that bad. Just ask the neighbor".

Her face frowned, he spoke back. "I didn't come here to surprise you. I was watching until the creature decide to do so. I was waiting for him to take his own action and luckily I found a cat on the street. And again I will save you".

"Haven't I said that I would invite you to come with us? No. You won't listen. I was born here, bleh bleh bleh. That's what you're saying".

"You made a mistake, why can't I?" He smirks. "Now, I'm here. That's all you don't need to worry about".

She turn to Jonathan. "I scream like hell and bloody no one couldn't hear me last night. It is some kind of joke".

"That means your neighbors are totally not interested in what happened to you. You can't expect the Charles couple to save you. They're old".

"So, you know Charles and you didn't tell me".

He hummed. "His wife suddenly had a crush on me that I didn't dare to interfere".

"So, you heard".

"Ears everywhere, Evelyn. Like she said".

He's up from where he sit, brought the cup back inside the house to the kitchen. He makes himself comfortable in Carnahan's house.

"This place wasn't so bad, am I mentioning it before?"

He walked out from the kitchen. She spoke. "I want to say thank you. I don't know what if you don't show up or anyone? I don't think I'm dying but _ kidnap I prefer to said".

"Then I must save you again. That for sure. My job. I don't push myself to save the world". He sighs. "London is pretty amazing".

Somewhere in London. Imhotep lived inside a mausoleum in a cemetery, where no one wouldn't dare walk past here after night. Nowhere else he can go. He wasn't familiar with this new place.