You, Amai, and Ayano stayed seated. You and Amai were embarrassed with the situation but Ayano was fine. "Are you two okay?" Ayano asked. You nodded blushing. "I'm fine. I'm just embarrassed." You answer her avoiding her gaze. "Alright time's up girls." Saki knocked on the door and nearly fell over from being drunk.

The door opened and Kokana was covered in lipstick and breathing heavily. Yui on the other hand looked completely fine even though she was drunk. They both returned back to their seats and Saki picked the next to people.

"Y/n and Nemesis." You gulped wanting it to be anyone else but Nemesis. You looked at Ayano for reassurance and she nodded mouthing 'It's okay.' Nemesis walked over and gave Ayano one quick glance and pulled you up. She dragged you into the closet and closed the door behind leaving you trapped with her. The one person you didn't want to be in a closet with.

Nemesis pushed you down to the ground and got into between your legs. She smiled. "Lets be quiet shall we? We don't want the girls remembering this." She licked your neck and you tried to push her away.

"Now now don't be defiant. You'll feel better when I feel you inside." She reached down to your legs and felt you. You looked away embarrassed and wanting the 7 minutes to be over. She kissed your neck over and over put her hand down your shorts touching you. You almost cried but you held the tears back.

Nemesis started to grope your chest. "You have a nice pair y/n." She smiled and kissed your cheek. "Alright girls 7 minutes is up. Make yourselves presentable." Nemesis growled and got off of you. You looked away from her and fixed your shirt and your pants and opened the closet door and exited. You quickly walked over to Ayano and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" She whispers in your ear as Saki picks the next two people. "No." Your answer was barely a whisper but you knew Ayano heard you. "Nemesis and Ayano."

"Be careful." You warned her and she nodded and kissed your forehead and got up and left you alone with Amai. When they went into the closet Amai scooted closer to you. "Are you okay?"

"No." You answered playing with a piece of fuzz. "What'd she do? I know Nemesis isn't really a nice person to be with. You looked like you were about to cry when you got out of there."

"I was. Nemesis touched me in places where I didn't want to be touched. I don't want her touching me there. I don't like her like that. I don't even think she's my friend anymore. She always gets angry at me and she's so cold." Amai nodded and rubbed your back. "It's okay. You have Ayano and me." You smiled at the thought. "Thanks Amai." You hugged her.

Ayano came out with Nemesis behind her. They didn't look disturbed at all. "Did you two even do anything?" Mei asked. "No I hate that bitch." Ayano cursed at Nemesis and she flipped her off.

"Alright next two people are......y/n and Amai." You and Amai walked over to the closet. You two enter and Saki closes the door.

"So.....what do you want to do?" You ask Amai sitting down on the closet floor. Amai shrugs. "Come here." You beckon her towards you and she sits down in front of you. You lean forward and kiss her on the lips. You break apart and she smiles. "Don't worry I won't tell Ayano about this." She whispers in your ear and bites it. You giggle and kiss her cheek.

"Mmm Amai." You moan into her ear.(Don't worry I'm just making this a little interesting okay.) "Shh they'll hear us." Amai whispers into your ear as she continues to grope her chest.

"All right 7 minutes are up make yourselves presentable." Saki knocks on the closet door. Amai releases you and you fix your clothes then exit the closet and take your seat next to Ayano. She looks at you grinning. "Well someone had a little fun." She whispers in your ear. You playfully push her away and giggle. "The next two people are Mei and Kohara." The two girls disappeared into the closet.