Chapter 18 : Tied Together

I wear my sky blue dress with a white bow. Guess where I'm going — to Baejin house. He invited my family to join the dinner in his house tonight.

I nervously walking to the front door, waiting for mom and dad. I look at them, they wore quite a fancy stuff.

"Wahhh... Our daughter looks so pretty." My mom praises me while holding my hands. "Let's go"

DING! DONG!

"Hello, Come inside. Let's eat together." Mrs Bae invites all of us inside.

Although his house beside mine but he's one is bigger than mine. My jaw dropped a lot. I quickly follow my mom and dad towards the kitchen.

My mom takes a seat beside Mrs Bae while my dad sits beside her husband. I want to sit nearer to my parents but only one seat left, beside Bae Jinyoung. I sit beside him, awkwardly. His mom and dad must not know about us.

"Psst.. You look so beautiful tonight. There's a surprise today. Just wait." Jinyoung whispers to me. I mouth 'what' but he just smiles cutely.

"Let's enjoy our meal!" We all shout in unison.

There's quite a lot of side dishes — spring onion kimchi, braised soy beef and others. I try to take the furthest food but I'm short.

Jinyoung reaches the dish, putting some of it into my plate. "Is it enough?  Do you want more?" He asks me. I can sense his sincerity. I'm sure I'll not regret be his girlfriend.

I nod. He puts back the dish and take some from my plate. "Yah!! That's mine!" I shout at him, not so loud. But all the people at the table shocked.

"Sorry.. Mom, dad, Aunty, Uncle.." I apologize.

Both Jinyoung's parents and mine just laugh at Jinyoung and me. I blush so hard. Suddenly, I noticed that Jinyoung is not here, where have you been now Baejin?

A romantic song is played all of sudden. I turn around as I heard some footsteps. Jinyoung comes with a bouquet of flowers. Even the parents looking at him, questioning what's he doing.

He walks to me, hand circling around my waist. He stares at me for a while before winking at me. My face full of questions; what are all of this?

"Mom, dad... Y/N is my girlfriend now." He tells his parents and mine.

Heol, Bae Jinyoung are you crazy?

I nudge him while whispers to him, "Have you lose your mind?! Why did you tell them?"

A few applause from my parents and his makes me surprised. They're not mad at us? Did they already know about us?

"Finally, my daughter.. You have found someone that same as my taste. Bae Jinyoung." My dad says.

I flustered. "I already told you, no one will be mad at us." Jinyoung whispers back.

"I really hope that both of you will stay until the perfect time." My mom sheds some tears, smiling.

"Mom.. I'm not even married. I just have a relationship. Don't cry." I persuade her.

"But I'm sure you will be with him forever. You have changed our son to talk again. You're like an angel to him. I'll approve it if you want to get married after finishes this last year." Mrs Bae encourages me.

"Yes mom! I'll make sure she'll be with me forever." Jinyoung pecks my cheeks, getting 'woo' from our parents.

"Baejin.. It's embarrassing!" I hit him slowly.

"Not for me.." He mocks.

××× A FEW YEARS LATER ×××

"Do you remember this picture? When we went to the haunted house together?" Jinyoung whispers to my ears.

I lean on him, intertwining our hands. "Yes, where the first time I saw you as my inspirational leader."

"Really, babe?" He nears and kisses my lips.

DING! DONG!

"Jinyoung, it's us!" I can hear Jisung voice as Jinyoung rushes to open the door.

"Wah! Your new house really big? How's your life now with Y/N? You're the first one from all of us that married." Jisung said.

"True, even our Jisung hyung still dating.." Sungwoon teases Jisung.

"Guys, let's eat. It's lunch time." I ask them to come to the dining room.

"Look! You're really lucky to get someone like Y/N. She's a good cook, she's caring and many more.." Minhyun praises me while shoving his spoon into his mouth.

"Yeah, and I will never leave her. Right, Y/N?" Jinyoung pinches my cheeks.

Even after a few years, we already live happily followed by other members.

THE END

A/N
Finally this story finished. I'm sorry if it's uninteresting and crap. My idea won't flow much. I hv exam to be seated, so I'll not be producing new books. Have fun reading ^^ Thanks