Her powers

Kali's pov
As we Road home I fell asleep Max's pov As i look over to Kali she was alseep. "Huh she is cute when she sleeps." I wispered so Kali didn't hear me.
Time skip when max was bringing Kali to her room. "Mmmmm." Kali groaned before she said "Max can you stay with my tonight please." "Um sure Kal but were do you want me to sleep at." "U can sleep with me in my bed if u want i don't mind." "Umm okay." I said blushing then climbing into bed with her slowly falling alseep with her arms wrapped around my body.
*In the morning*
I wake to seeing Kali not in her bed whit me. Then i look over and check the time it was 10:15 and then i went down stairs to see Jess and the gang waiting for Kali to get done making breakfast on a Saturday morning. "Hey guys." I say sitting down " Hey dude why didn't you come home last night." "Because Ross your sister asked me to stay with her!!" "Hey now don't be a Mad Max." Kali said putting the food down then getting ready to run. "Why i otta." I say running after her. "Ahhhhh." She screamed while i ran after her and the gang just sat there laughing. "Ahhhhhh JESS HELP ME.!!!" She said "Nope sorry Kal but u did this to your self." Jess said laughing. Then i tackled Kali making her and I falling to the ground. "Ha look who is laughing now." "Me Maxie me." I couldn't hold back any more i leaned in and kissed her and she kissed me back. "Oh my I'm so sorry i don't know what got into me I'm sorry." I said getting off of her and helping her up on her feet. "Max it's o..okay i like you and when you kissed me i felt like i just saw something amazing happen and i jus-...." Kali said but i cut her off by kissing her again. "Um i like you to. Umm will you be my girlfriend." And then when i  asked her and her face lit up. "Uh YES OF COURSE I WILL Maxie." She said the last part quite. Then the gang ran in and Jess yelled "WHAT HAPPENED WE HEARD yelling are you guys okay. Did Max hurt you Kali." "Jess your the only one yelling and Max didn't hurt me and were okay right Maxie." "Ya Jess me and Kali are fine and i would never hurt Kali like ever." "Oh ok if you two say so. Anyway what are we doing today." "Um i was kinda hoping if you guys can help me with learning my powers more.PLEASE." "Sure thing sissy." "Rossss I'm not a baby anymore you know right?" "Yup sure do Kal." "Ugh whatever Ross." They all leave to the forest Kali's pov When we got to the middle of the forest in my backyard all i did was stare at Max while walking. "Huh." I sigh then Jess asked me "um hey Kal u ok." "Huh? Ya I'm ok Jess." "Uh ok if you say so Kal." Jess said before saying "Heyyy Reddd can u give me a piggyback ride." "Ya sure Jess." "Omg Jess why didn't u ask i have four wheelers at the house." "Oh well." She said climbing on Red's back. "Roootttt." "Ya Barney." "Whats yous doings tos dos withs Kalis tos helps hers withs hers powers." "Um im not sure yet Barney cuz she only learned combat not power using." "Um i did a little bit but not much. Like um i know that my powers are fire or heat, Jess and i are twins but we have everyones elses powers to so i need training with working on my powers or when I'm really mad i heat up and can burn someone if they touch me but Max can cool me down." "Umm ya Kal but-." "But what Ross but what." "Kal u have to learn to control your powers." "Ya Kal Adam is right." "Ok you're right Jess." I said before learning how to use my powers for the rest of the day. Timeskip when back at home "Hey Max want to stay the night.please.Maxie please." "Yes my Silly." "Hehe yeah. Night guys love u Jess Adam And Ross." "Night Kali. And Max." The gang said before we went in my house. "Hehehe Maxie want to do naughty stuff with me or on my body." "Oh do girl but i can't at the moment cuz i need a shower." "Hehehe can i take one with u my Maxie moo." "Oh would i like your wet naked body all over my naked wet body ohh the dirty things I'd do to u girl." "I think that's a yes." I said walking to the bathroom. "Hehehe I'm waiting for you Maxie." I said getting undreesed and getting into the shower with Max getting In behind me. He starts kissing my neck and back. "Ahh that tickles." *Muha* "I love you." "Aww i love you too Maxie." I said as i step forward to let the water hit me face and hair. Max washed his body rinsed the soap off then carried me to my bed with a towel rapped around us he lays me on my bed then started sucking and making me moan loudly. "Mmm" I said loudly. "Huh i like making you moan baby." He said before kissing all up my body. Then he silps it in my thang making hurt but in a good way. As we made love my v card was lost that night. Time morning I wake up to see that Max left and i was in a shirt with no underwear on. Huh I need coffee, i thought too myself so i put on shorts and go down stairs to see Max making food for us " hey maxie at u doing up so early." "Because i did things to you i didn't get any sleep." "Oops hehehe atleast you got me if you know want to do anything again." I said before I left the room.

A\N
The word count is :1044
So ya thank u for reading. Peace my Beautifuls.