High school

*Jess' pov*
"Hey Ross?" I say "Yes Jess?" He says "do u miss Kali?" I say sad as i was making food for the gang and I "I do every single day for the last 6 years,Jess You only ask that if your sad are you okay Jess?" As he made a face at me. "Yeah I'm fine i just miss her" i say letting tears slip my eyes. "Ok i know what you mean i miss her too." He said "Can u wake up the gang so they can eat then we can head to school and get there early cause were going to be new there." I said " I will Jess" he said before running up the stairs. "Were are you sissy" i say crying and get the table ready as the gang comes downstairs to see that im crying. Red runs up to me and hugs me and i was crying into his shirt "what's wrong Jess?" He asked me " i....i m..miss her" i manged to choke out and he knew who i was talking about "we all do Jess" red said then the gang came over to me and hugged me "come on we need to eat and get ready for school guys" i said as they started to let go. After they all let me go we ate and got ready.
After we got ready we left for PDH ( Phoenix drop High )
*TIME SKIP TO AT SCHOOL*
*The gangs pov*
At school people started to crowd around us. We were walk to the door when Adam stopped and said "someone's watching us" as we looked we saw a girl in a cloak and wearing a mask. "Look guys there" and all there eyes met on the girl "come on let's go to homeroom." Jess said then they started walking to homeroom.
*Kali's pov*
I saw Adam notice me then the rest of the gang did too. After they left i got down and started to walk to homeroom to be stopped by Sasha,Lily,and Ivy my bullies i was about to walk off when Ivy said "We saw you stare at the new kids." Then Sasha yelled "STAY AWAY FROM THEM BROKEN DOLL FACE" then they left and i ran to homeroom.
*Gang's pov*
As we walked in to homeroom the teacher Miss Star said "Hi you guys must be new." She said "Yay I'm Jess this is Adam, Ross, Jin, Max, Barney or John, Alesa, Shelby, and Red or Michael." she said blushing when she said Red's name but no one noticed. "Well nice to meet you all. You may sit were you would like." Miss.Star said.
*Kali's pov*
I was already in the room when the gang comes in. After they introduced them selfs Jess walked over and sat next to me and said "Hi I'm Jess these are my friends Max, Adam, Ross, Jin, Alesa, Shelby, Red, and Barney. What's your name?" "Umm it's Evelyn " I said to Jess " Cool i had a sister who's middle name was Evelyn." When she said that i broke a little on the inside.
*TIME SKIP LUNCH*
The bell rang for lunch
*RINNNNNGGGG*
I got up and left to the lunch hall and sat at my table until the gang walks up and sits with me. "Hi Evelyn." Jess says as her and the gang sit with me. As i look over i see a girl being bullied "I'll be back" i say walking over to Emmalyn "Hey leave her alone Ivy" i say then she said "oh yeah what are you going to do if i don't" "I'll fight you" i say then Emmalyn said "No u can't no one has beaten her before" " well that is about to change" i said punching Ivy in the face watching her fall to the ground. Then Sasha said " lets see just how ugly you really are" next thing i know my arms were being held by Laurence and Garroth. Sasha ripped off my mask and cloak. Everything just sterted slowing down like in slow motion i turn to see everyone in awe thinking i was ugly Laurence and Garroth's grip loosen and i took one glance at the gang and i grabed my cloak and mask and ran out into the woods and heard Jess scream "KALI COME BACK!!"