Chapter IV

Sorry this has taken forever but Icouldn't think of any ideas as I have been really busy doing the 'Melody Of The Bleeding Heart Strings'!

Enjoy :)

*********************

I had to here with the arguing all the way before I decided the best way to sort this problem out was to smash Craig and Charlie's heads together but Sam beat me to it.

"Grow the fuck up both you!" Sam snapped at both of them, "I have massive headache and you both are making it worst!" He continued before sitting down and resting his face into his hands.

"OW!" Craig & Charlie whined and rubbed their heads with their hands.

"Mate you okay?" I sat beside him and looked at him.

"I'm fucking fine Reiss! Just because I'm not all happy like everyone else something must be bloody wrong!" He shouted at the top of his lungs sort of making me flinch. I just looked at Sam and got up making my way back to Craig and Charlie who now we're playing slappies with each-other.

"Reiss ... I'm sorry. It's just that my sister is getting married ..." Sam was looking at his hands.

"I thought that was a good thing?" I give him a quizzing look.

"It is but he's raped her many times and my parents are doing nothing about it" Sam's voice was now quiet.

"Wait! Was he the one who raped her when she was 15?" My voice was getting louder and louder at each word.

"Yes he was" He chocked out the words.

I looked at the gang then Sam. "I have a plan" I ran my fingers through my hair before sighing heavily.

"What's wrong Reiss?" Jake spoke up and everyone's eyes drew to me. I didn't reply just a smirk grew on my face.

"Reiss? What you thinking about?" Craig's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"We're visiting someone" my eyes shot to Sam.

"Who's the someone Reiss?" Charlie asked.

"Sam's Sister's finance" I spat the word 'finance' out.

"Why what the hell happened?" Craig's eyes were on me and Sam.

"Tell you later Craigy boy and Sam take us to your sister ... and finance" I smiled devilish at the gang.

******************

We finally made it to an old victorian apartments, I looked at the gang and turned my monster hat to the side before ringing the door bell for apartment 152.

"Hello who's there?" A voice croaked out.

"Pizza delivery for apartment 152" I said looking at my empty hands and chuckled quietly.

"I didn't order pizza though?" The voice answered back.

"It's an congrats gift from the pizza palour" I replied.

"Okay. Wait, if it's an congrats gift you must know my surname?" The voice chuckled. Really he thought he was going to out do me! Fuck off!

I looked at Sam and he mouthed the surname 'Mr Scott'. "Mr Scott is the surname sir and please come collect your pizza it's getting cold."

"Oh sorry it's just that my finance's pratty little brother keeps buzzing here" The voice laughed hysterically.

I growled under my breath and took a deep breath. 'I'm going to kill him soon as he opens the door! Pratty bloody Pratty!' I thought to myself.

"I'm opening the door now" the door unlocked "come right up." Mr Scott's voice was really starting to annoy me!

Me and the gang finally made it to apartment 152 after going up lots of bloody stairs. Jesus I think I have lost 5 pounds just by walking up the stairs. Craig knocked on the door and we waited until we heard the locks being unlocked. The door slowly opened to an 34 year old man with brown hair and big brown eyes by the looks of things he was high!

"Where's the pizza? Wait your not with the pizza palour are you?" Mr Scott also known as John said.

"Yeah we are but we get lost really easily so we have to have about 25 boys to deliver one bloody pizza!" I said with sarcasm.

"Wait is that you Reiss George?" He looked at me closely.

"How's your parents? Oh wait there dead" John laughed like a serial killer. Next thing I knew I had pinned him up against the wall but before I could do anything Craig made his way to his and put his face in John's face.

***************

Craig's POV

I had John pinned up against the wall with my face in his whilst trying to stop all the air flowing in and out of his body. "How the fucking dare you!" I snapped at him.

"Did I hit one of your ner-" He got interrupted by me smashing his head against the wall multiple number of times.

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you right here and now" I growled.

"Is that all you got punk? My 4 year old nephew can hit me harder than you can" John laughed.

"Craig stop! We came here to warn him not kill him" Reiss spoke up from the corner of the room.

"But did you hear what he said to you though Reiss. Nah I'm not having it, you deserve more respect mate and you know that!" I answered back.

"Yeah I agree with Craig on this one Reiss, he stepped over the line" Charlie smirked at me, the rest of the gang nodded their head except from Sam who had his face in his hands.

"I said No! This arsehole here is marrying one of our gang member's sister and shes happy we can't destroy that BUT if you touch in any way she doesn't want you to we will hunt you down for sure!" Reiss spat the words between his teeth.

"How will you know if I touch her in any way she doesn't want me to?" He watched Reiss.

I pushed harder on his chest making him slowly start choking for air. "We will know" I replied.

"Let go of him Craig now!" Reiss spoke dangerously.

"Okay, I would love to" I released him and he fell on the floor breathing in as much air as he could.

"Thank you. Now come one guys we have a train to catch" Reiss smirked at John. Everyone followed Reiss out of the apartment but not forgetting to kick John in the side or any part of the body worth kicking. Most of the boys didn't forget to say something at him roughly on the lines of 'You prick if you ever mention Reiss's parents again I will kill you with my own bare hands.'

But the best thing of all I was the last of them to leave so I had to give him something he will never forget. I looked down at his bruised up body and smirked.