What happened...

Next thing I knew my body was pinned down on the cold dirty pavement, my face constantly being rammed deeper into the floor. All I really knew right now was that who-ever was on my back right now was trying to leave a mark on the dirty floor that thousand of people walk on everyday. Suddenly a cold piece of metal was placed around my wrists keeping them reasonably close to each-other then the metal grew tighter stopping the blood circulation to my hands... This couldn't be happening right now! Karma really hates me doesn't it?

"You have the right to remain silent. Anthing you say can and will be used against you in court of law" A stern deep voice said with authority. I remained silent, best choice right? Considering what the person just said, staying silent was the best idea right now. After a little while the person peeled me off the floor like old gum then roughly pushed me out of the train station and towards the car out front.

**********

I pushed my back up against the flithy wall as I inhaled a mixture of burning flesh, smoke and worst but least piss.

"Is this where people go and die?" Danny said from next to me.

"No not even rats will come here and die" I shook my head as I scanned the room for possible trouble. The guy in the cell next to ours was raping us with his eyes, now this is not what I'm going to stand! "Oit mate! Stop it" I snapped.

A couple other prisoners looked over when I said that but I kept my eyes on the guy next to us. "You okay kid?" A guy asked opposite us.

"No I'm not! This guy keeps raping me and my mates with his bloody eyes!" I growled viciously.

The guy opposite us looked like he was serial killer but everyone knows what happens in prison, you don't? Well even though there is some serial killers, thiefs, a bit of everything but they all have something in common... They hate rapists! So the guy next door better watch his back or there will be trouble. I closed my eyes peacefully until someone ran something across the metal bars causing my skin to crawl slightly. "What's happening now?" I groaned loudly.

"Exercise! Get up!" The warden snapped. I kept put in my current spot along with the boys, I was comfy and exercise really? What is exercise going to wash away all the 'evil' from us? Didn't think so bud! "Get. Up." The warden looked me dead in the eye when he said this but yet again I didn't move, however in one quick motion the door was open and I was getting dragged down the alleyway by this warden. I guess I'm doing exercise then! Thank you for asking so politely! (Sarcasm if you didnt notice)

"Sup Reiss?" Craig shouted after me.

"Nothing much having a walk I think, before I get cramps you?" I replied back casually.

"Just chilling, see you soon then" He mumbled gently. It was obvious that he was dozing off to a sleep.

Yet again I got pushed in a pitch black room then before I could defend myself I felt sharp pains run my side as a metal thing made contact with my skin probably splitting it. Then the sharp pains moved up to my stomach then a little after that my chest, the last place was the most delicate place to hit... My head. My vision blurred as blood dripped into it, my mouth was filling up with blood also.

This was hell then....