Chapter 1

Kept this mind for ages!

Hope you enjoy and read my other story: Trouble Never Sleeps

**********************************

"Reiss, are you dressed yet?" Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes Mum" I replied while putting my last converse boot and grabbing my phone from the bedside cabinet.

"Good, Sam has come to pick you up and don't forgot we're going to grandma's straight after school" Mum said while sorting out her bag. I came downstairs, putting my last arm in my adidas jacket and shoved my phone in my pocket.

"Mum, can I borrow £10 pounds?" I didn't look up.

"£10! Reiss, I gave you £40 pounds yesterday! What did you do with £40 pounds?" I could feel her eyes stare right through me and it made me kind of shiver.

"Umm... Well, I brought a new West Ham kit, new football boots. And a pair of adidas trainers" I replied with a sheepish smile while I stuffed my IPod in my pocket and picked up 6 packets of crisps.

"Oh god, Reiss! Get out!" Mum screamed while picking up her bag and car keys. I stormed out of the house and shut the door. I walked to Sam's car and got in. I suddenly felt someone slap my head, I turned around and I knew who did it straight away ... it was Jake. Everyone was laughing for some reason; I just grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked through my texts. "Oi Reiss, you know that girl called Sarah?" Craig questioned me while I threw everyone their packet of crisps.

"What the ugly one?" I looked curiously at Sam and everyone started laughing.

"Yeah that one mate, you would never guess what but Sam has a crush on her!" Craig laughed while he said it. I looked at Sam with wide eyes of shock and curious.

"Mate, is it true? Please tell me it isn't because if you ever dated that chick we would lose our reparation! The one we have worked so hard for," I said, wondering if I was just being plain selfish.

"No of course not mate, why would you believe Craig he is full of shit anyway! Remember that time he said he beat up a boxer." Sam gave Craig a dirty look while he drove. Craig wasn't listening but when he realised what Sam said he slapped Sam's head.

"I never said that and Reiss would back up because he's my best mate and your just a mate." Craig chanted, he knew it was getting under Sam's skin because Craig was always the one who beat Sam at everything and the one time Sam thought he could beat Craig at was being my best mate but Craig beat him at that as well. I felt kind of sorry for him.

"Oh shut up Craig and I have never heard Reiss call you his best mate. Has anyone else?" He shouted back. Craig looked at Danny, Jake, James and lastly me. Everyone looked me, I had to say something but what I couldn't just say 'Sam is right, I haven't said we were best mates ever in the time we have known each-other'

I took a deep breath and said "Well, Craig is my best mate but you are as well Sam" Craig smirked at Sam, it looked like Craig only heard his name and that's it. It was just in time because we just pulled up at school, good timing as well because a bunch of cheerleaders walked past. We got out of the car looking around for something to do until class time. There is one teacher who hates every single person of my friends because one Halloween we found out where he lived... and well to cut a long story short we kind of egged and toilet papered his house. But that is a story for an another day, so anyways we looked each-other and at the same time we lifted our hoodies up at the same time and then walked into school.

"Guys what is our first lesson?" I said looking for my planner in my bag. Everyone looked clueless at me. Just then, this girl walked past that had a crush on all of us. We smirked at each-other and I walked up to her trying to look innocent than ever.

"Hey Julie. What's our first lesson? I would check myself but I have lost my planner." Julie looked up at me but she seem to have put make-up on but it seemed like she got dragged through a bush (not trying to be rude and all).

"We have maths Reiss" she said dully and walking off. I looked at the guys and chased after Julie with the boys following closely behind.

"Julie, what's wrong?" I asked not caring. Julie just looked dully at me again and walked off.

We had enough so we was about to walk off but then "Do you think more guys would date me if I wear make-up?" Julie asked not looking at us.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you wear make-up or not it's all the personality" Craig replied, looking quite proud of himself.

"Reiss? What do you think?" Julie turned around to face us. "Well if you want my opinion ... I agree with Craig" I answered without looking up.

Julie couldn't bare it anymore so she quickly turned back around and walked off.

"Don't forget to take that make-up off because it really doesn't suit you!" Danny shouted at her. This made Julie run off to the girl's bathroom with tears running down her face which made her make-up smudge.

Danny just shrugged his shoulders as he watched her run into there, "So who's in my class?" I asked while I checked my phone for the time.

"I am Reiss ... I think no-one else is" Sam said as he stood beside me smirking at Craig. But before Craig could see what Sam was doing, he walked off with Danny, Jake and James. "I will text you in class mate" Craig called over his shoulder as he walked into school. Me and Sam just looked at each-other and made our way to maths. We finally made it to maths with 1 minute to spare, but unfortunately we had the teacher who hates our guts more than anything! "Well, thank you for joining us Mr Blaze and Mr Fleming!" Mr Joseph growled at us.

"No problem sir, you don't have to say thanks really" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"I was being sarcastic! Also Mr Blaze and Mr Fleming you both have been very busy lately haven't you?" Mr Joseph stared at us as he spoke not daring to take his eyes off us not even for a second.

"Well ... you could call it that. Me and Sam chatted some fit birds up and played a bit of football with the boys. But I doubt you had a better day then me with your bed" I snapped back as the class cracked up.

"Oi Oi sir, get in there!" Sam chanted along. Mr Joseph didn't like the answer me and Sam gave so he sent both of us out without looking twice. But me and Sam couldn't be god damn bothered if we stayed or sent out, it would be better to be sent out honestly Mr Joseph is really and I mean REALLY boring.

"Well see you later lads and sexy girls ... have fun in this BORING class" I smirked and I did actually shout the word boring so Mr Joseph actually could hear it. We casually strolled out in no certain speed.

"Hurry up and get out. You're both going to Mrs Scott" Mr Joseph pointed to the class before walking back into class. I watched as Mr Joseph sat back in his chair. As soon as his ass meet that chair me and Sam was walking the opposite direction from Mrs Scott's room, putting our coats back on and not forgetting the headphones. We made our way to the front gate.

"Mate, wait we need to text Craig, Danny, Jake and not forgetting James!" I stopped Sam and unlocked my phone 'Hey, we're outside hurry up!" In two minutes tops, everyone was walking towards us.

"You took your time?!" Craig shouted as he put his headphones in.

"Well ... we are very sorry we couldn't go by your schedule Mr Evan but Mr Joseph didn't send us straight out!" Sam snapped back. Everyone put their hoodies up and waited for the doors to open.