Blood and Water

A/N: Hey, sorry I took so long to update! I want to say that the title is a reference to the saying, "Blood is thicker than water." I was afraid that might be confusing to some people. I know this chapter seems like a bit of a filler but I just wanted Ron and Anna to have a moment. I felt like it I was focusing too much on her with Harry and Hermione and neglecting "Ickle Ronikins!" So, enjoy! And I would like to give a special thanks to all that have voted and supported my story! Thanks so much! Don't forget to comment! I would love to hear your opinions!

"Do you have to go, Red?" Said Remus as Anna made her way out the door. She turned and smiled sadly, "You know I do." He sighed and reached into his jacket pocket, "At least take this to remember me by." She gasped and out her hand over mouth, "Remus, it's beautiful!" He placed it on her palm and she held it into the light. It was a shiny, round, gold locket with an extricate carving of a fox on the front. She opened it and smiled.
In the first half was picture from her school days. The marauders and Lily were all laughing and goofing off by the lake. James was chasing Sirius, who had stolen his friend's wand. She, Remus, and Lily were all gazing up at the pair with amusement from their places on the grass. If you looked close enough, you could even see Remus and Anna's hands, which were inches away from touching.

The second half of the locket was empty and Anna looked up in confusion. "It's for a picture of Harry and his friends. I thought you would want to put in your own picture." Remus said. She closed the locket and put it around her neck before wrapping her arms around her husband's neck, "Thank you, Moony. You don't know what this means to me." She kissed him deeply and pulled back, "I couldn't have married a better man, werewolf or not. Goodbye, Remy. See you soon." He smiled, "Goodbye, Red." He watched as the fox raised her wand and disappeared.

*Time Skip*

Anna sighed with a smile when Hogwarts came into view. It was like having two homes. When she finally made it inside of the castle, she hurried upstairs to change into a pair of her usual attire. Dumbledore had a strange system, which Anna had come to love. Like most magic schools, Hogwarts professors had to wear a uniform. However, they could choose their "uniform." Teachers could have up to four different outfits of their choice to wear on a daily basis.
Anna's first had been a set of black robes, similar to what the students wore. Then, there were her maroon robes with good embroidery that was meant to represent her Gryffindor door pride. Her third outfit was an elegant, white blouse that she had paired with a black pencil skirt and she usually matched them with a pair of flats. And her last ensemble was an emerald green tunic with a celestial bronze cape, which sounded flashy but was really nothing out of the ordinary when it came to wizard attire. Dumbledore didn't really enforce this rule very much but everyone followed it, most teachers only wore one "uniform."
Anna tried to take advantage of the rule. She also had several cloaks (many with hoods) to wear over them. There was just something she loved about them.

She changed in her black robes and wasted no time heading downstairs. It was dinner now, so she wouldn't have any classes. It was Remus' fault, though...He had such a sad look in the morning when he realized she would be leaving so early in the morning that she couldn't help but call the headmaster to ask for more time. Albus had generously offered to give her until dinner She had spent the day with the werewolf buying chocolate at Honeydukes, having a picnic for lunch, visiting the Weasleys, and just goofing off and talking like always. It was a pretty nice day, all in all.

She had been roaming through the hallways, trying to figure out what she would do, since she wasn't hungry, when she heard arguing. It had turned out to be Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Percy. Percy was scowling at his brother, "Do you care what this looks like? Coming back here while everyone's at dinner-" Ron was glaring just as fiercely and Anna was struck with the similarities between the argument the two Weasleys were having and the fights she used to have with her bossy older sister, Petunia. She would probably have to talk to Ron about that.