The Last of the Marauders

Anna wasn't angry. No. She was furious. Anna Lupin, formerly known as Anna Evans stormed the headmaster's office, her fury so powerful, her magic glowed around her. She stomped into the room with a nervous Remus behind her.
Anna was a very sweet girl, but very smart, powerful, and strong willed. You did not want to get on her bad side. When her big sister, Lily, and her friend/honorary brother, James, died. She had been told that their son was also dead and promptly went into hiding. She did jobs for the ministry under the radar and ran a campaign for the fair treatment of werewolves in secret, but stayed underground. She became a sort of legend.

Now, twelve years later not only does she find that her nephew is still alive, but also that he has already faced Voldemort in his first year as Professor Quirrell? No way was that gonna fly.
She marched right up to the headmaster, "Alright Albus, you have exactly half a minute to tell me where my nephew is, before I go to Azkaban for the murder of a headmaster." Remus put hand on Anna's shoulder, "You don't have to threaten him, Ann. You're already scary enough without sticking your wand in his face. Breathe. Calm down. And if he doesn't cooperate after that, THEN you can blast him into oblivion, okay?" She pouted and put her wand up, "Fine." She sat down in the chair across from Dumbledore's desk and Remus sat next to her.
After a moment of awkward silence, she elbowed Remus, "Now what?" He shook his head, "Your always so polite and intelligent until you get angry. Why don't you try asking NICELY this time?" She shrugged, "Okay. Albus can you PLEASE tell me where you put my nephew before I go to Azkaban for the murder of a Headmaster?" She looked at Remus, feigning innocence, "Better?" He gave her a dry look, "No. Not particularly."

Their childish argument, was interrupted, "Well, doesn't this take me back? Miss Evans it's been years! You look well." Luckily after their short argument Anna was back to her calmer and more intelligent self, "Thank you, but it's Lupin now." She reached over and grabbed Remus' hand. Dumbledore's eyebrows rose, "Really? Well then, perhaps it's been longer than I thought." She sighed, "Albus, stop avoiding the question. Where is Harry?" He sighed and mumbled under his breath, "At your sister's house." Remus chuckled and put a finger in his ear to make sure it was clear, "I must be loosing my hearing. I thought you said that Lily and James' son was at Anna's she-devil of a Sister's house."
Albus gave him a knowing look and as soon as it clicked in the two wizards' heads, they both started shouting, but the headmaster held up his hand, "Mrs. Lupin, if you want to get that boy, I won't stop you." She squealed and hugged Remus, before running out of the room.

Remus gave Albus an exasperated look and the Headmaster chuckled, " I don't think I need to ask who wears the pants in the relationship, do I, Remus? She's a bit of a handful, it seems." He smiles, "Yeah, she's a lot of work, but she's worth it. I wouldn't trade her for anything." They had a bond as deep as they come. They had turned to each other for comfort when Lily and James died. Before they found out about Harry, they didn't have any family (Petunia doesn't count). They were the two that were left behind from that terrible night. The last of the Marauders.