"C'mon", his boyfriend grumbled and swung them lightly from side to side.

"It's embarrassing-"

"It's breathtaking Jimin. Don't make yourself smaller than you already are", Yoongi's tone was suddenly serious as he looked deeply into Jimin's eyes.
"Your voice is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, Jimin. And I'm working in the music industry."

"You're just saying that because you love me", Jimin pouted cutely, eyes still glued to the plate he had by now stopped to scrub.

"Don't think so highly of yourself", the older snorted playfully.
"I ain't joking when it comes to music. You sing like a seagull? I'll tell you that you sing like a seagull. The fact that I love you is just a bonus."

Jimin solely rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, though he couldn't hide the smile that stretched his plump lips.

And so he once again began to sing shyly and quietly but still audibly enough for Yoongi to clearly hear every note his lips formed and every breath he took inbetween.
The sweet melody swirled around his head and it made him so dizzy, he had to close his eyes and take a deep breath, falling into a pit of peace and soft melodies as he hugged Jimin's torso tightly.

It was a mere four minutes, though it had felt way longer as the younger's soft singing came to an end and Yoongi opened his eyes, looking up at him.
The way his fluffy silver hair framed his face and fell into those soft, in a smile wrinkled eyes. Yoongi couldn't help but lean closer to connect their mouths in a soft kiss, lips gliding against each other smoothly and both inhaled the other's hot breath as they broke apart.

"I was feeling tha funk'", Yoongi grinned.

"Oh my god stop", the younger laughed, eyes scrunching up in an adorable eyesmile.

"Get down with da boogie."

"Please I'm-"

"Blazin"

"Yoongi I swear-"

"Let's bounce!"

"..."

"You know that was really fly- Ouch!"

Another slap with the dish brush.

○○○

"You're such a badboy", 17 year old Jimin quietly giggled to himself as he softly traced the just healed lines of his boyfriend's newest tattoo.

"Says the one who's skipping school right now", Hoseok chuckled and teasingly rose an eyebrow at the younger.

He freed his arm for a moment in order to grab some of the snacks that lay inmid of the three friends.

"Why are you always eating healthy stuff anyway", Taehyung's voice came out muffled due to the half a bag of chips that he was currently munching on and he made a face.

Hoseok chuckled, combing an unoccupied hand trough his now blonde and blue hair.

"You know I love fitness. Also I need to stay fit when I'm swimming."

"I'm eating like one million calories a day and I'll still become a gucci model", the youngest of the three declared, glaring as his friends laughed at him.
"You just wait!"