Worry

Kassie POV

   I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of my window.I stretch my arms and yawned, got out of bed and put on my slippers.I open the door and looked in the hallway.I heard the snore of Jay even if his door is closed.I walk to the bathroom and splashed my face with water and looked into the mirror.I went to the kitchen and looked into the kitchen for something to eat.I found nothing so I got dressed and left out the door with my purse.I walked around looking for a grocery store but found a cafe instead.I order a coffee and bagel and sat down, I took a sip and sighed.I got done and put on my earphones and listened to my music. 

I walked around and felt the breeze blow against my cheek as I wait at the sidewalk.As I walk across the street I thought,"Maybe I should just go, but Jay will be disappointed.I can come back thou, but still, me and Jay planned this and I'm just going to ruin it","It's one more day so maybe I can stay"I thought.I sat my head and looked in the distance.I saw a store that caught my eye, I walked in and browsed the store,"Hey Is there anything you need help with"Said the store worker,"umm no I'm just looking"I said taking out my earphones,"okay well if you need any help come to me"He said,"thanks" I said putting my earphones back in and turn back at looking at the clothes, I looked some more through the rack and found a toast-Teva-shift-sweater-dress.

I saw a store that caught my eye, I walked in and browsed the store,"Hey Is there anything you need help with"Said the store worker,"umm no I'm just looking"I said taking out my earphones,"okay well if you need any help come to me"He said,"thanks"...

I took it to the dressing room to try it on.It was a little tight so I went back to the rack to look for it but I couldn't find another one or one in my size." you look stress need any help" said the employee from earlier,"yes I was wondering if you guys have any more of these dresses and if you do,do you have any in my size"I said pointing at the dress I was wearing."umm sorry hun we just ran out of those, that's the last one"he said,"Man.well thanks"I said,"I wouldn't get so disappointed,it looks hot on you"He said,"o.k"I said,"yeah I mean you have a nice cleavage for it and it shows your thighs"He said,"umm excuse me"I said confused,"oh don't worry dear I'm not hitting on you or anything"He said,"oh like I didn't notice"I said under my breath,"do a little spin for me"He said,I spun around to show the dress,"its so perfect, I'll let them know your ready at the counter"He said,"but it's tight" I said grabbing his arm lightly before he ran off,"you'll be alright" He said and left, I looked into the mirror," it is kinda cute" I thought.I took it off and went to the cash register, I paid for the dress and waved the man goodbye and left out to the street.

I walked back to Jay's house and open the door, He was in front of the door," where have you been"He said with his hand on his forehead,"just-went-to go get coffee" I said putting the store bag down,"and i see you went shopping too"He said pointing at the bag,"yeah"I said,"well i've been calling"He said,"oh sorry my phone is on silent"I said taking my phone out,"It's ok,I'm not your dad or anything"He said scratchingthe back of his neck,"still I should have told you, I made you worry for nothing"I said,"i'll tell you what,how about i take YOU out"I said grinning."no you don't have to do that,your suppose to be my guest"He said,"no I insist, will you be my guest tonight please" I said holding his arm." uh s-sure" He said,"thanks" I said and let go of his arm.(Kassie whats up with you holding people's arms)