A Night Around The City

Kassie POV

I hear the sound of my alarm and wake up instantly,I turn it off and started looking at my social media and my text message hoping Terry texted me,but it was just my mom,then I get up and walk out the room.

"Oh your up,how was your sleep"I heard behind me

"Oh it was amazing,I never that good of a sleep,I need to ask Terry if we can get a new one"I said."That's Good,I fixed breakfast in the kitchen(Of course Jay you cooked it in the kitchen where else would you fix it),It's on the table,if you want some"He said.

"Sure,Thanks"I said Grinning,"Where are your bath towels"I asked,"In the closet in the hallway"He said,"Thanks"I said,I walked to the closet and got the big and small and big towel and in the room and went into my suitcase and placed my outfit flat on the bed.

I went to the kitchen and found the food on the table,I ate and got the towel and went into the shower,The warm water flows down to my skin and drips from my hair and the glass is getting steamy and I gently feel my wet chest,then my neck,then my face,The water poured onto my face making me feel relaxation,My phone was outside of the shower on the bathroom counter,I heard it buzz,I turned off the shower and I got my towel and wrapped it around my body,and got out.

I grab my phone and looked at the text

Babe:Kassie I think that you should come home(Sent)

Typing.....

K:But I just got here(Sent)

Typing....

Babe:Well I just think it will be better if we handled the situation by talking face to face(Sent)

Typing.....

K:Is it because i'm with Jay????(Sent)

Typing.....

Babe:No,i just want to see you and talk about this(Sent)

Typing....

K:I've only been here for a night and half of a day Terry,why do you want to see me so fast???(Sent)

Typing....

Babe:Well i just don't think you should stay at his place,ALONE,because his Girlfriend isn't there,an plus you can find a cheaper hotel(Sent)

Typing.......

K:I don't want to deal with this right now(Sent)

Typing.....

........

Typing....

"Thats strange he was going to text something but he didn't"I said to myself

Babe:Kassie,it all sounds right when you put it together,Out of City,away from boyfriend,you stay at his house,no girlfriend for a month,BAM,A hookup(Sent)

Typing....

K:You seriously need to grow up(Sent)

Typing....

Babe:come on be honest(Sent)

Typing....

K:How many times do i have to tell you this we're not doing anything(Sent)

Typing....

Babe:How can I believe(Sent)

Typing....

K:Cause I'm your girlfriend and i'm nothing like that(Sent)

Typing....

Babe:What if thts not true(Sent)