Kashisha

"Did you enjoy the evening guys?" Neha asked as soon as the show began. Sounds of appreciating screams filled the air in response.

"So now since we are near the ending of this evening, so why don't we make this evening more memorable?" Neha smirked looking at one and all but her eyes stop right at her co- host for the evening who was a mess of puzzlement.

Shameem inches near to Neha, and whispered covering her mouth, "What are you up to?"

"I am surprised you forgot so soon. Seems I am a pretty bad company."

"Very funny."

"You'll know sweetheart, have patience." came the reply, as she moved ahead leaving Shameem confused.

"My dear birthday beauty, don't you wanna guess how are we gonna make this evening more kick-ass than already it was?" Neha looked at Kashisha raising her brows while she exchanged curious looks with other girls who were trying to run their minds in every direction they can.

"I won't kill you guys with any more suspense, but a little hint would do the guessing. What say?"

Again, the sounds of chorus applause echoed in the air making Neha have that satisfactory smile on her face.

"The surprise is something which will make our Birthday girl open her Awwww Squad."

"No kidding!" The seven including Kashisha yelled loudly, as a grin started to play on her lips.

"Omg!!" Shameem squealed like a small girl as her mind finally registered the deal.

"Presenting you my Superstar couple, who have the guts to make you cry, who have the humor to make you laugh, and whose romance will make you hide under the bed, but tonight they are here to make us all rock n roll with them because what's a birthday party without a DJ night.

"So please put your hands together for none other than Aayush and Raisha Khandelwal; our Kashisha's OTP for life."

Neha pointed to a direction behind the girls where a large golden ball with the birthday banner, began to rotate, and as the ball halted, the love birds finally came in the view ready to take everyone's breath away.

"My Tubelight and his Sunshine!" Kashisha screamed at the top her lungs; her star-struck eyes taking in every glimpse of the couple who were beaming at her while walking ahead in her direction.

"I'll faint!" Aaradhana nudged Sravani who was eyeing them with her mouth hung open in disbelief.

"I .....heck I don't know what I'll do? I am confused." Sravani said her favorite line of all times.

"Not before me. Remember I take my relationship goals from them." Sindhu butt in; her eyes stuck on her Raisha.

"And I'll drool on Jiju once whole heartedly if only Raish and Nehz won't kill me". Manisha said already eyeing Aayush like he was a candy.

"I'll watch them for eternity like I read them every night before going to bed. But still pinch me guys". Aishwarya remarked in a dreamy daze and hearing the word pinching, Aaru became alert and pinched Aishy making her wince.

"And I'll run to hug them before you guys come out of your daze!" Shameem yelled and ran towards the couple before anyone else.

Shameem took them both together in a bone crushing hug while they smiled hugging her back.

"Omg. Omg. I can't believe it!!" She squealed jumping up and down.

"What the heck? It's my birthday, I should have been the first one to hug them." Kashisha cried walking towards her Aayusha with a sulking look.