Birthday

“Hello and welcome back. You’re watching The Kash-Bash where we celebrate the birthday of a beautiful young lady Kashisha, also known as Wonder Woman to…. none.”, Neha addressed the unknown audience on the other side of the screen.

“Aaand as promised we’re all set to have fun, aren’t we girls?” Shameem grinned at the guests who were now seated towards the right of the two hosts in a semi-circle. “As we all know she’s 22 now- ouch” Shameem looked at Neha with a pained expression who had apparently kicked her leg.

“You don’t go and reveal the age of a girl just like that.. That too on a television screen”, Neha whispered gritting her teeth. How she was doing all that with a cute smile plastered on her face was beyond Shameem.

“Ah.. oh.. Okay”, Shameem turned back to their guests who were looking at the duo rather peculiarly, “So as I was saying, we have absolutely NO idea how old she is but we found the number 22 kinda cute so we’ve framed some 22 questions that you have to answer.”

“Great. Let’s get started.” Aaradhana, the nerd of the group jumped excitedly.

“Fantastic! So question no. 1- What is the first emoji that comes to your mind when I say ‘Kashisha’?” Neha asked eyeing everyone.

“The one sticking her tongue out-😜” Aaradhana replied instantly.

“ 😎😎😎- this is the emoji that comes first to my mind😅” Aishwarya said.

“That and the eye rolling one” Sravabi added.

“Yes that one but nowadays the one she uses the most is the shrugging emoji!” Manisha said.

“For me it’s the laughing emoji😂😂😂” Sindhu said.

“Well, I’ll just collect all the laughs here😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂” Neha commented.

“And I’m not even going to talk about the emojis that come to my mind”, Shameem said shaking her head, “Now, to our second question- Name one quality that you admire the most in her, and why?

“Her sense of humour😂😂 and kindness. I admire the most about her” Aishwarya answered.

“Honesty, whatever she speaks is from heart… Not fake”, Sindhu said while everyone silently agreed.

“Her friendly nature; the way she talks with you will definitely make you want to befriend her.” Sravani noted.

“Her ability to say the right thing in the best way because she convinces anyone without offending them in such a way that in the end they end up agreeing with her!😂😂😂 She has got talent!” Manisha screamed.

“Not as quality, but I like the way she reacts when I break the suspense” Aaradhana replied smirking.

“I, for one, definitely agree with you Manisha! It’s like Abrakadabra and done! Good thing she uses it for our good. I mean, can you imagine what would happen if she were to use that charmspeak to plan a murder or something?!, Shameem suddenly realized that that was being telecasted, “Oh well, I’m sure she wouldn’t do anything like that. She has a heart of gold. Yup, that girl”

“Way to go my co-host, you call her a knife and straight away make her an ice-cream.😂😂😂😂😎😎😎😎😋😋😋😋😋” Neha chuckled, “This makes me wonder how did you first meet her?

“Wattpad” Sindhu replied instantly.

“Yup, the great cliché Wattpad”, Sravya agreed.

“Yes, me three!” Aishwarya high-fived Sravya and Sindhu.