Chapter thirty-one

P.O.V. of Jade

Naruto stands up slowly but he seems fine. Neji did miss, how is that possible? Naruto does his shadow clone jutsu and I smile widely. They all pull out kunai other than the real Naruto, at least I think its the real Naruto.

"Don't ever!"

"Ever!"

"I mean don't ever!"

"Count me out!" The naruto's each say. The clones run at Neji, but he jumps over them easily. Soon though Naruto himself runs at neji and seems to kick him in the face. Neji goes flying but something seems off. He lands perfectly, I clench my jaw. The clones run at him again, he jumps and spins destroying two quickly. He then destroys the other two like it was nothing. Naruto of course just stands there watching as the last one gets destroyed. Neji starts talking about Naruto and being hokage and I sigh. People need to stop talking about him not being able to become the hokage. They continue talking but I zone it out. Neji is just fueling Naruto's fire. 

"There is only one destiny we all share... Death." Neji says, I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah so what? you can think that way if you want! People always tell me I just don't know when to give up," Naruto says before summoning more shadow clones then before.

"You got this Naruto!" I yell.  Again the shadow clones run at Neji but he blockes all their attacks. He then runs through them all and heads toward a specific one thinking that it is the real naruto, but he also poofs away. Two final naruto's jump up ready to attack Neji. I hear kiba yell again and I cant help but laugh. That's my naruto, he isnt as stupid as everyone thinks. Neji using a chakra force field thing and blows the two Naruto's away. I gasp thinking about my ability. The clone disapears and naruto seems confused. I grind my teeth again. More Shadow clones appear but doing the same thing again Neji knocks them away. Shika squezzes my hand again, sensing my anger.

Neji gets into a stance and I lean over the railing more. shika keeps a hold of me making sure i dont fall over it. Neji then goes at naruto, spining and hitting his chakra points. "NO!" i yell and almost fall over the rail and naruto goes flying. Shika pulls me back and holds me.

"Looks like it's over," The instructor says walking toward the two of them. Naruto tries to stand up as neji berates him. 

"get up naruto," I say to myself. Slowly he does get up and I smile. He's not giving up that easily. 

"I told you, i just dont know when to give up," naruto says. Everyone is silent otherr than some coughing. Naruto and Neji start to bicker again. Neji goes on to explain about his family and a curse mark. He takes off his head band showing the curse mark on his forhead. He keeps talking and looks up at the crowd, more like glaring. I clench my fists at this story, how could someone's family curse members of their own family because they are a 'lower branch'. A mark that is controled by a family that could kill and control another member to protet themselves. They killed Neji's dad because he was born a few seconds to after his brother, they killed him to protect the main branch of the family. Neji put his head band back on and then runs at naruto hitting him right in the chest sending him flying again.

"youre a failure." he says to naruto but he gets back up. How is he standing? "You dont know what its like to be branded with a mark. A mark that can never be wiped away!" i bite my lip making it bleed. neji has no idea what naruo has been through.

"Oh yeah, i know what that is like. Big deal, who cares. man you think you got troubles, i got news for you neji you arnt the only special one around here. Have you ever thought that maybe hinta is suffering as much as you are? It's not her fault her father was born a few seconds before yours. you resent her, disrespect her even though she is trying so hard to improve herself. all she wanted was your respect, that is what she was fighting for. Even though it almost killed her. And what was that all about anyway? I thought it was your destiny to serve the main house hold not to beat it to a bloody pulp. After all you've said about how you can't fight your destiny, you dont really believe in it either do you?"