Chapter twenty-one

P.O.V. of Jade

There is palpable suspense as the names scroll by as it randomly selects two people for the first fight. As it stops there is a sudden gasp among some people. Uchiha Sasuke vs. Akado Yoroi. I get a little worried about sasuke I look to my brother who just nods as if knowing what I was thinking.

"Those who's names have been drawn come forward," Hayate says as bother Sasuke and Yoroi walk forward to face each other. "You have been chosen for the first match. Yoroi akado and sasuke uchiha is there any objections?"

"None here," sasuke smirks

"No."

"Uhhh alright then let's start the first match," before he continues he coughs some, "okay everyone else clear the area and go to the upper level." As everyone starts to walk toward the stairs I see Kakashi walking to us. Naruto starts to yell and jump around, but I don't look at my brother for long hoping he doesn't see my absent mind. He stops next to sasuke to tell him something but soon after walks to me.

"Hey jade we are going to need to talk later, but for right now just enjoy the fight," he says as he leads us to the stairs for the second level. When we finally get up I lean against the wall with my brother and Sakura in front of me. Naruto was bending down by the railing.

We all stand around silently, but soon the fight begins. Sasuke starts off by throwing throwing stars at Yoroi. But, he runs at Sasuke but he stabs the ground with a kunai and spins around somehow putting Yoroi into an arm bar. Something were to happen as Yoroi grabs Sasuke. I can see a blue glow around his hand.

Sasuke tries to move away but seems to have no strength. Yoroi grabs his head and starts to explain that he is stealing his chakra, but some how sasuke is able to kick him off.

"How can you still call yourself a Uchiha Sasuke? You're a disgrace to... To yourself! Aren't you embarrassed to have everyone see you as a big loser!" Naruto starts to yell. I roll my eyes but see that it makes sasuke start to work a little harder even though Naruto yelling distracted him enough for Yoroi to attack.

Soon though Sasuke kicks him from under his jaw sending him flying in the air. I watch as I slowly realize Sasuke is using the move Lee used on him before the first exam. I soon notice his curse mark growing but it disappeared soon after, that's strange. Sasuke kicks down on him but Yoroi catches his foot but somehow is able to kick him and once they hit the ground it shatters.

Hayate slowly walks over, "I'm halting this match before it can go any farther. In other words, Uchiha Sasuke is the champion of this first battle and advances to the next exam."

With that said Sasuke looks weak and almost falls over but Kakashi is next to him holding him up with his knee. I see them talk, and soon after they walk away. Kakashi is probably going to seal the curse mark.