12.

Reminding myself that I can only write one book about group sex 💀💀💀. Those days are over

-
*Cough* polygamy
-

Omniscient

Daelin put both her own and Jayvon's clothes in the washing machine before pouring in the detergent and fabric softener and starting it.

She walked towards an empty chair to sit down and wait for the clothes because people sometimes stole clothes, and she was not about to get her outfits stolen.

"Omar put pictures of his dick out there anonymously, and photos of myself are now out there so now people think we're having a fuck fest" Paora came down with her own basket of clothes.

"I honestly don't even care anymore" Daelin shrugged. "We all have bodies"

Dae watched as Paora poured her detergent in the detergent slot and the fabric softener spot for the 'extra clean'.

"I didn't even have any fabric softener left so this will do" She started the machine and sat down also.

"I had some, and you saw it"

"I didn't feel like asking. Anyways, you should have stayed in my room last night because Amis wasn't there"

"And do what?"

"Stuff. I couldv'e used some help with my homework"

"Oh, I was in no condition to help anybody. My stomach was committing suicide"

"You should've told me. I would've stopped by"

"Its fine, my brother was there. What are you doing later on?" Daelin questioned.

"Getting my tongue pierced" Paora smiled. "Would you like to join me?"

"My father would murder me three times. I'll have to pass. I'll watch you get it though"

"So what if he found out that you had a girlfriend?"

"I don't know. He said that he didn't want me pregnant" Daelin shrugged. "I just wasn't going to tell him"

Vice spotted Daelin from across the room, and walked up to her. "How you just gone lie like that for no reason? What purpose did you have?"

"I didn't have sex with Omar. Unless you see a picture of me on Omar, then it never happened"

"I still can't believe you lying to me. How you and yo friend fucking the same nigga? How you get like that?"

"My brothers don't even want me taking to Omar"

"You're not the best listener, Dae"

Daelin scowled out of frustration. "Paora and I are dating. That's it. Omar wants a threesome, and he's trying to make it seem like one happened. Paora took the pictures of me, and I knew. And her phone was stolen"

"So she the first friend you got and you do this? I'm thinking y'all hanging the fuck out and you just shitting on me? How the fuck you gone drop us for some pussy?"

"You were about to cheat on me at the beach thing. Paora and I first started after we broke up at the hotel. I kissed her, and then we decided that it would never happen again. And she was introducing me to new people, but you still hurt my feelings and I didn't take a pill that day because I wanted to feel my own emotions. And we happened again, but then you checked on me, Vice, and we got back together"