9

Omniscent

"You falling asleep on me?" Vice switched from looking at his textbook, and kissed Daelin's thigh.

Her eyes opened slowly. "Hm?"

"That's fine. I'll be awhile anyways" He turned the page.

Daelin put her hand on his scalp before playing with his hair and yawning. "Paora wants us to throw a party together. She said she'll pay for everything, she just wants me to help put it together"

"Do you want to do it?"

"Yeah, I like parties"

"You ain't gotta go to every party, Dae"

"That's why I go to every other party. It's not like I make a fool of myself. I just like to have fun"

Vice bit into her thigh before sucking on her skin. "I like to have fun too"

His tongue slid up her leg, and he sunk his teeth into her again.

"Are you an animal?" She asked and pulled him up by his hair before turning his head around towards his book and getting up.

He slapped her ass before sitting up on his bed. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to let you finish your homework, Vice. Because I do more homework than you do"

He pulled her back onto his lap, and kissed her on her neck. "How i'm supposed to work when you getting me hard?"

She turned around on his lap, and kissed him on the lips. "You don't listen"

"Yo fabric so thin" He slid his hand under her gym shorts and squeezed. "I think i'm in love"

Dae's hands traveled down to his chest. "We both share a room with one of my brothers"

"Uh huh. I'm hearing you, but i'm not hearing you" His dick contined to rise beneath her, as she readjusted on his lap.

"Hareem" She mumbled softly.

"Let me get it" He cooed, looking at her lustfully.

Vice stood up, and carried her to the bathroom before setting her down on the counter.

He closed and locked the door and then reached towards the shower before cutting it on while Daelin just sat there.

"This is our first time since we got together again" She pointed out as he handed her a condom and undid his own pants.

She tore it before tossing the wrapper in the garbage and handed it to Vice as he pulled down her bottoms.

"Does that mean I can hit it raw?"

"No" She shook her head. "Do I mean something to you?"

Vice slid into her and held her waist in place before grunting in her. "When did you ever think you was unimportant?"

"Ah - I"

The room started to fog up, and Daelin's hands slid slightly on the granite of the bathroom sink.