I found You

I go upstairs to the guest room and wait for Jamie. When he walks in, he hands me a pair of pajamas and some undergarments from his sister. I thank him and he leaves. Walking into the bathroom, I turn the shower on and wait for the water to warm up.

When I finished showering, I change and and walk out my room.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I see Jamie opening the door and he offers me to come in.

"Thank you for letting me stay. And tell Connie thanks for the cloths."

"It's fine. She was gonna donate those cloths anyways. Are you hungry or anything?"

"I'm fine. I'll just go to bed now."

With that, I left his room and back to mine.

Morning came and I get out of bed. I walked out the room to see Jamie and Connie cooking breakfast. Walking over to the table I see, eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, and orange juice.

"WOW!!! This looks amazing!"

"Thanks! It took us a while but I'm happy it turned out great." Jamie said while flipping a pancake.

Connie just blinks and nods while cracking an egg. (Connie was very quite and doesn't talk much.)

      When breakfast was over I got dressed and told Jamie I was going out to my part time job. On my way there I looked at the time. 8:53. I needed to get to work fast or I'll be late. I result into taking a shortcut but I end up getting cornered my a group of guys.

"Look at her, she's a cutie."

"Your right. Say, what's a chick like you doin in an alley like this?"

"I-I just need to go past there to where I work."

"Well how bout instead, you work with us. That sounds fun right?"

"I-I'm ok. Goodbye."

I try walking away but one of them grabs my wrist. I pull back but their grip is to strong. A few seconds later I heard screaming and saw blood. I stood their still in the mans grip until I felt the hand come off and a pair of arms wrap around me.

"IIIIIIIIII Foooooouuuuuund Yoooooooooou."

I stand there, terrified. No. How, how did he find me, I think to myself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A Little Note

Sorry for. It posting for the last 2 days. I couldn't really think of anything but I will definitely post soon. Thank You So Much For Reading!❤️