The Game Starts

{Boy P.O.V}

            I know my little (Y/n) to well. She will try and trick me and confuse me. But I'll let her have her fun. I go upstairs so I can let her think that she tricked me. Once I'm up there i walk towards a room but quietly back the the staircase so she doesn't hear me.

{(Y/n) P.O.V}

       I hear him go up the stairs and into another room. I silently cheer and start to crawl out from under the bed. Once I'm out, I got towards the door and try to open it. But it squeaked a little and it got me worried.

{Boy P.O.V}

      I hear a little squeak from a door from downstairs so I start to go down. I do that so she goes back to her hiding spot and away from the door.

{(Y/n) P.O.V}

      I start to hear him go down the stairs and my heart starts to beat rapidly. I rush towards the bed and hide again. I later on hear him come into the room I was in. I held my mouth close so he doesn't hear my breathing.

{Boy P.O.V}

     I go into the room I know she's in and look around. It's dark but I know where she's hiding. To make her think she's won, I go towards the closet and open it.

"(Y/nnnnnnn). Are you in here?"

"..." I hear no response but I'm not surprised.

"Are you in the bathroom?" I say as I walk in.

I hear rustling from under the bed then a see a girl pop out. I smirk. She makes a break for the door but I chase after her quickly.

"Hey Dearie! Why you running?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP!!!"

        She keeps running but because of the bed being so far from the door I'm able to tackle her down.

"Gotcha Dearie."

"NO!!!" She screams and tries to struggle out of my grip.

"Sorry, but you lose."

{(Y/n) P.O.V}

        He has me under his grip and he's to strong.

"Now you're my little doll forever!" He says with a cheerful smile.

I slap him in the face and he actually lets go. I take that chance to run. I don't even turn back and I make it to the door. I unlock it and run out. I take a little time and turn around. I see him running after me. I speed up until I see a nearby park. I run straight for there and go into the spot that had the most people around. And sit down on a bench. I look around, but I do t see him. I give a sigh of relief and wait there for a while.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A Little Note

Hello! I just wanted to say a quick thing, please please please give me feedback on my stories. Please also give me ideas you want to be incorporated in the stories. Also give me your thought of what the guys name should be. That's all I wanted to say. Thanks For Reading!❤️