Spiteful

~MATURE CONTENT~
Please note this story has some sexual, detailed graphical scenes through out and I'd advise younger readers to turn away
//

|spiteful|

~Chapter one~

The familiar beeping noise bursted through my peaceful dream, causing my head to ache even more than it already was. The heavy weight next to me let out a loud groan as I rolled over to turn the irritating noise that belonged to my alarm off. I stared at the sleepy figure laying half covered from the bed sheet, his toned back in my full view. My head pounded again with an annoying nauseas feeling following straight after.

Hangovers are fun.

One disadvantage of alcohol would be the morning after when the sinister headache kicks in. Another would be not remembering what even happened the night before.

The boy next to me let out another un-human like sound before lifting his head up from the pillow to look at me, his well known blue eyes locking with mine. The realisation then soon hit me.

Lucas Everton.

Point proven as to why alcohol isn't always a good idea; because I apparently have one of my ex's in bed with me.

Well when I say ex, I mean someone I continuously had sex with every now and then. He was attached and clingy, I just wanted and needed only one thing.

"Shit." He muttered, jumping up to grab his jeans from the plush carpeted floor of my bedroom, Shit."

He finally stopped looking for the rest of his scrunched up clothes that are lying around. My stomach was churning at this point, and to be quite honest all I had on my mind right now was my extremely comfortable bed. I rubbed my feet along the cotton sheet, not taking in the fact that Lucas was now pacing back and forth again.

"Did we fuck last night?" He finally stopped to look at me, his fingers pulling on strands of his hair.

"Well I mean." I briefly paused to judge my naked body that was covered under the cream blanket, "Considering our current circumstances, my guess is yes we did."

He started muttering to himself repeatedly, probably unaware that I could hear him, as he tried to flatten out the creases in his top.

"But you didn't want this anymore, what does this all mean to you now?"

I rolled my eyes and let out a small sigh. "We was both drunk Lucas, that's it. It was a mistake."

He scoffed, "why is everything a game to you."

I stared blankly, the guilt rising to my throat. I swallowed it down covering it up with a small smirk.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but you're the one coming back constantly, it does take two you know."

Lucas clenched his fist together, a ghostly shade of white covered his face. "I fucking loved you, you was my first and you even knew that, but you still strung me along like your personal violin. And maybe I was hoping that things would be different time after time."

"I know, and I'm sorry if your little man ego got burnt along the way. But I just wasn't that interested, I got bored.".

Lucas was too good for me, but I liked that. And I did string him along, partly because it's a sick twisted enjoyment of mine but also because I did feel bad for him, I guess.

He wasn't the most popular boy at school, so I befriended him, then not long after we became fuck buddies, well that's all that we were meant to be. He is a very attractive male, but just boring and lifeless. I wanted parties, he wanted romantic dates. But the sexual chemistry on the other hand, that was good. Partly because I was his first and the excitement of being the one to show him new things was a bonus.

"You're a spiteful bitch, Kate." Lucas' voice was croaky, the anger almost visible in his dark blue orbs that were locked onto mine.

I didn't say anything, instead just stared blankly into space, really unfazed by his attempts of hurting me.

He shook his head disapprovingly once he realised I had nothing to say, a small laugh escaped his mouth before he picked up the rest of his things and left. I laid back down on my soft pillows, with hope that it will help ease my sore head.

Images of last night played through my mind. The party, I'm not even sure of the kids name who's party it was, and I vaguely remember bumping into Lucas. I was so heavily drunk that he had offered to walk me home.

Oh.

It had hit me, he offered to walk me home.

I was horny, drunk, lonely and I did miss the comfort, so I let him in my house. Things heated up fairly quickly between us both, and I needed my fix. What happened after I can't quite make out properly into correct structures.

I placed all my thoughts to one side for now. I needed to get ready for work, I can't afford to take any risks of being late, loosing my job is the last thing I want right now.