The Kiss

I think I should tell mommy about this she might be able to stop it.                                                               A- Hey mommy can I talk to u                                                                                                                                           K-yes sure what do u need to talk about                                                                                                                     A- Hayden and I decided to tell the fans about us dating and i asked very nicely  for them  not to make edits and all of the comments say they r gonna make edits and I thought maybe if i told u, u could stop it                                                                                                                                                                         K- Ok i will post something about it ok sweetie *kisses her forehead* dont worry                                   A- ok mommy i love you thx                                                                                                                                             K- i love you 2 np                                                                                                                                                                                 *texting hayden*                                                                                                                                                        A- Hey Prince                                                                                                                                                                          H- Hey Princess whats up                                                                                                                                                 A-yea my mom said that she would talk to the fans about the edits and she will make them not post them or stop posting them                                                                                                                                     H-yea babe thats great but i kinda like the edits                                                                                                     A-oh well...... i guess you can watch the ones that are already made                                                             H-i guess ....i mean.... ok great I love you but gtg                                                                                                    A-ok I love you too bye                                                                                                                                                       H- bye ;)

   *end of text*                                                                                                                                 

    ( Hayden's POV)

Why do i love Annie so flippin' much ughhh I love her *buzz buzz* oh kenzie texted me she said met her outside *goes outside*

H- Hey Kenzie                                                                                                                                                                           K-Hey come here                                                                                                                                                                   H-I am here                                                                                                                                                                               K- no i mean closer                                                                                                                                                               H- * moves closer* ok what                                                                                                                                               K- This * kisses him*                                                                                                                                                             H-*kisses back*                                                            

Why am i doing this it just feels so right                                                                                                                     

    (Annie's POV)

*goes to Haydens house and sees kenzie and hayden kissing*  *whimpers*   OML   *crys*     I thought you loved me!!   *runs home*

(Hayden's POV) 

OML                                                                                                                                                                                            

H- Sorry but i can't do this to Annie                                                                                                                               K- Who cares about ANNIE!!                                                                                                                                               H- I do and i thought you did!!!                                                                                                                                       K- well.... you thought wrong                                                                                                                                           H- goodbye get out of my life Mackenzie   

OMG i have to go talk to annie *goes to Annie's apartment*                                                                                 *knocks on door- annie opens door*                                              

H- Annie i am so sorry she kissed me                                                                                                                             A- Hayden save it! * starts to cry* HAYDEN I LOVED YOU!! And you did that to me.                                  H- NO Annie please listen to me * wipes her tears* i did not want it to happen it just did and i pushed her off and Annie  just know that i love you wayyyyy more than Kenzie Annie i wanna marry you when we are older i want to have kids with you. Annie i ju -just Love You *tear slips from eye*                                                                                                                                                                                   A- Hayden I Love You Too!!! * hugs him tightly and kisses him*

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey people sorry for not posting in like a week i just started online schooling so like i dont get that much time but i hope u enjoyed if u did vote and tell your friends comment what i should write next.  Love Ya!!!!!!!