A/N

I know you guys are wondering when is story 2 coming where is the story going when are you gonna be able to read it.

I saw that a lot of you really like this book and I'm really surprised you guys did, and I put a lot of work and effort into this book even though I didn't update consistently.

I am very sorry for not being able to Update and be consistent even though I saw all your comments and I really like your comments and thank you guys for all the feedback.

I know the last chapter left on a cliffhanger and you guys really wanted more so as a surprise I'm going to be releasing a part of the second book on my Interracial Imagines that you guys should really go check out once I publish it.

I'm not gonna say when I'm going to publish it just yet but just know that the part of the second book is coming up and you guys will really love it and I can't wait to start writing it.

My new book will be published this Saturday on August 26 and throughout this whole week I will be updating my interracial Imagines, a new imagine every single day.

Just to show my appreciation of you guys and how much I love this account.

please be sure to leave a comment down below on what you want In book 2, and I will make sure to read them and then put some of those in the story. I'm taking all comments and you guys have any requests for my Imagines then leave some of those on board to because I am now taking requests.

I know this authors note doesn't explain much on when story two is coming out, but be sure to know that I will be doing another authors note on this story coming up in the few days and that will explain everything and when everything else is coming up etc. etc.