(13)

He lifted her head up and leaned in further wanting more from the kiss.

Jades hands were on the table holding on for support as G held on tightly to her waist.

He licked her lips and Jade knew what was about to happen. She pulled away and leaned her head back.

"Are you high? Drunk? Did you take anything"

He laughed and licked his lips, "I maybe smoked a lil bit but I knew exactly what I was doing...and so did you"

Jade felt embarrassed. "Thank you?"

"Don't thank me. I should be thanking you. Can you come back to my place?"

I shook my head no, "I'm not sleeping with you."

"I never said you had to do anything. Just come with me." Jade saw Aaliyah smirk from across the room and waved.

"But Masons there?"

He smiled, "Nope" he grabbed Jades hand and pulled her over to him.

"As long as I don't end up in your bed naked" Aaliyah gave a thumbs up to Jade before she faded from where she could see her. "I make no promises"

G opened the SUV door for her and got in the drivers seat. "So you do drive? What happened to your maid?"

"David?"

"How am I supposed to know his name?"

"I told him to take the weekend off..." She raised an eyebrow, "did you plan this out?"

He shrugged and rested his hand on her thigh, "You should have both hands on the wheels."

"But my hand is pretty comfy here" he squeezed her thigh and she grabbed his hand and put it in his lap.

"I thought you liked me? The way you kissed me made it seems like you wanted me to take right then and there. Which I would have no problem with" the car was getting hotter and Jade rolled the windows down.

We got to his house that she was all too familiar with. He opened the door and led her all the way upstairs into his room.

"I'm not going in there"

"If I wanted to you I would've had you under me the second we got in the house...Jade.." she slowly backed away as he got closer to her biting his lip.

"No...you see Im saying it" G ran over to her and grabbed her. She screamed and a laugh escaped her lips. "I can have you begging to go faster right here"

She groaned and looked over his shoulder.

"But Masons room is right there...."

"You want to do it in there? You are a freak" G rested his hands on her ass and lifted her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist.

"You should tell me what other freaky things you have in mind" his soft whispers sent a shiver down her spine.

Jade made the first move and shut him up. Her lips were quickly put to work.

G walked her into his dimly lit room and sat on the bed with her still in his lap. She leaned in on his lap and felt something hard on her inner thigh.

"I thought you didn't want to end up naked in my bed?" The kissing didn't stop.

Jades hands slid up under his shirt and pulled it off. "You said you didn't make any promises right?"

More or nah?