"What? Problem? Never got told off before, have you? Is it 'cause you're pretty? Or rich, maybe? Or...both?" I asked, knowing I was dead on track as she looked uncomfortable. She glowered at me.
"Shut up! You don't know anything! You dye your hair to make it look like that, don't you? You walk to school because you can't come in a car, right? I am expected to be perfect, the best at everything. I have to go to parties, and wear makeup, and do all the things I like, but everyone expects more than what I want. You don't know what it's like to have so many expectations for you." she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Dear woman, shut the fuck up." I said, and she looked at me, surprised.
"I don't dye my hair, it's naturally like this." I raised my long sleeves to show the marks I had on my arm from the constant beatings I got in my foster home and from the 'real world''s school. 

"These come from being an outcast because of my hair. Still say I dye it? I come to school walking because I don't want to show off anything, and because it's good exercise. You're expected to be the best at everything? Everyone expects you to do the things you don't want to? You brat. You're spoilt and totally snobbish. I don't know anything about people having expectations for me? Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm Kuroi Chiyo. My mother was a random person. My father was another random person who just happened to have killed more people in his life than how many you've ever met. They got together and then were attacked for revenge before I was born. My father killed the wrong person at the wrong time, and was stalked back to our home. He let my mother run, while he stayed back and held them off. Thirteen years later, my father and mother are both dead and I just find out that I'm supposed to be the ruler of Lukedonia. It's a fuckload of miles far away from here, but it's bigger than North America, goddammit. Me. Kuroi motherfucking Chiyo. The ruler of a kingdom whose people EXPECT me to succeed the previous leader in every way. The previous ruler was the perfect being. Literally, perfect. Symmetrical, handsome, the strongest person on the planet. Proved by the leaders of every country. Most of all, elegant. He almost never spoke a word, yet conveyed all he needed. I was EXPECTED to be like that, to be BETTER than that. Know what I did? I fucking did it. I was perfect. I did all I had to until I became the perfect person. Now, what do I do? I keep my goddamn kingdom safe. I will NOT have all my hard work be tossed aside, unknown or forgotten by a little girl who knows nothing of the world. I know a fuckload more of having expectations than you ever will." I said, glaring at her. There was silence, until Lucifer came over and put an arm on my soulder.

"It's okay, Master." he sauid, his voice soft and soothing. I sighed, holding back tears. This...was how I felt. It really pissed me off, when I found out about what the people of Lukedonia expected from me, but fuck them, I did it. There's nothing more they could want. I sighed and leaned into him. He put his arms around my waist, hugging me.
"It's okay, you did it." he said, and I nodded with a grin.

 Good thing we weren't in class or something, that would be weird. I sighed and walked up to the girl who was now staring  up at me with wide and teary eyes. 

"You are expected to be perfect? Then be perfect." I said. The people around her were shocked, some of them had their eyes wide open and their mouths dropped. I inwardly giggled at the sight. Idiots, the lot of them. Oh well, whatever. To the classroom! When I got there, I nodded a greeting to Mizuiro, Keigo (those two, I had learnt, were on the rooftop when I kicked the dude with the chicken nest hair in the...yeah)  and the girl with the orange hair. Orihime, I think her name was. I looked around for Ichigo or Rukia, but saw neither of them. I frowned. That's strange. If it was anything to do with a demon, they would probably tell me about it, wouldn't they? So where the flying biscuit were they? 

"WHERE'S CHAD?! DID CHAD COME?!" Ichigo's voice was the first thing I heard, then came his body through the door, holding onto Mizuiro and staring at him. He shrugged.
"No...I didn't see him, but..." he trailed off. Keigo nodded.
"Yeah, it looks like he hasn't showed up yet." he added. I froze. Ichigo was acting so worried and urgent...asking for Chad...Chad's not there...Ichigo running at top speed out of the class after giving me a 'let's go' kind of look... Wait, what? Where's he going? I bit the inside of my cheek.
"Lucifer." I called. He came, looking like he had been outside the door all the time. Some of them raised their heads to look at me when they heard my voice. I ignored them.  "Find Chad. If he's in trouble, you know what to do." I said. Lucifer nodded, before leaving the room and vanishing in the shadows where nobody would noice him. If he found Chad was in trouble, he would let me know through our mind link. Depending on how serious it is, I might go help. I like Chad, he's a really nice and gentle person :3

The teacher then came in. She looked at me. "Ah, Kuroi-san, the headmaster says in any class, if you must leave, then you may, as long as it's about the matter you two discussed." she said, looking confused and curious. I thanked her, picked my stuff up and left the room.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Bleach fans know what's gonna happen next, right? Good. Now completely disregard everything you've known before and read the next chapter. You're gonna need an empty mind to hold the awesomeness of Kuroi Chiyo.

Meh, not really. Just wanted to know what your reactions would be when you read that. Tell me what they were in the comments?

:3

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT