CHAPTER 1

YUI'S POV:

🎶Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, here we go,
Walkin' talkin' like you,
I want your pretty little psycho🎶

My headphones blasted into my ears. And me being myself, blasting the song in the ear of the taxi driver, by singing it out loud. Crazy right?

"Miss! Will you please stop it?!!" The driver shouted, Because my headphones are on full volume. So I stoped singing. Mood killer driver.

Let me introduce myself. I am Yui Komori. I am 17 years old. I am a crazy human, who you would not want to mess with. Food is my love. And there is a lot of shit going in my life.

At the moment I am going somewhere to live for a while because my father, is gone somewhere I don't remember. Well I will love to know who I will be annoying for the next few months.

*after a few hours*

The sky today is covered with clouds. I think it is going to rain. It is funny many people don't like rain.

Drip, Drop, Drip
As expected it is raining now. I just love rain. I was lost in my thoughts when...

"Miss, you are at your destination." The taxi driver interpreted, me and my mind.

I paid the taxi driver and got my luggage out. Yes, I took my luggage out by myself. Nowadays there is no chivalry left in people.

I turned around only to see a big mansion. I stood there in awe. But I remembered that my luggage and backpack is socking wet. So i grabbed my thing and ran to the mansion entrance.

There were two reason I was able run quickly to the entrance. One, I am really strong and second, my luggage only contains my snack, a few clothes, and a lot of weapons (daggers, katana, guns, self made bombs and shuriken). Just in case.

The rain was getting heavier. Well now I knew that my things are safe, I did some thing I wanted to do for a long time, after I got off the taxi.

I ran out in the garden and played in the rain. There were some puddles on the road and guess what? I ran and jumped in them. You might think 'GROSS' but I know rain lovers will understand. It's just I can't stop myself.

Well after a long session of playing in rain like an idiot and getting my clothes dirty, I decided to go inside and inform my hosts of my arrival. I went near the door and just I was about to knock a plan came in my mind.

I took my trusty key and put it in the keyhole. You might be confused where I got the key of the mansion. I didn't. I love pulling pranks so I simply made myself a key which unlocks any door. Cool huh??

So I opened the door, welcomed myself in. The inside was huge and beautifully designed. So I went a little furthermore inside, while chewing a gummy bear which I somehow found in the pocket of my jeans.

Walking even more inside, I thought I saw something. I went back a little and saw a person sleeping on the couch I went near the person.

There on the couch was lying a really Handsome faced creature. Because some one so handsome can not be human, right??

I looked at him and realized, he was not breathing. So, I touched he hand and his skin was cold. It was hard to tell if he was alive or not. But a genius like me always have a way. So I took out a knife and stabbed his arm.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh, what the hell it is???"
"So, you are not dead." I said nodding to myself in approval.
"Who the hell are you?? What are you doing here and why did you do that?? Man it hurts." The handsome creature spoke in pain.