"Good mor... Oh." Lily said when she saw Charlotte that morning. She couldn't help but to wonder what had happened and feeling concerned for her friend.

"I know, I look terrible." Charlotte said and sighed. She just wanted to sleep and not leave the bed for the rest of the day, it was safe to say that she wasn't looking forward to classes today.

"What happened?" Lily asked and sat down next to Charlotte putting a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort her. Charlotte was sitting looking forward and ran her hands through her hair before she sighed.

"I couldn't sleep." Charlotte didn't want to talk about it, this was something she had to figure out on her own. Or maybe with James' help. She wanted to tell Lily and everyone else, but to do that she had to tell them everything.

"Okay. It's soon time for breakfast." Lily said with a small voice. She didn't want to force Charlotte down to the great hall, but maybe she would feel better if she had some food in her stomach.

"I'm just gonna get ready." Lily looked after Charlotte when she walked in to the bathroom. Lily understood that something must have happened between Charlotte and Sirius. If it was something good was hard to tell, and good for one of them don't mean that it was bad for the other one. She needed to talk to Sirius, ask him about yesterday.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital wing." Lily said to her friend when Charlotte almost fell over for being so exhausted. Charlotte frowned, she hated being in the hospital wing.

"No." Charlotte shook her head, she could get through this day.

"Yes. I'll take you there now." Lily said and linked her arm with Charlottes before starting the walk through the castle.

Sirius walked up that morning with a big smile on his face. Last night was everything Sirius had hoped for and now he was so happy that it had finally happened. So the whole morning he walked around with a big smile on his face and he felt like walking on clouds.

Everyone was staring at Sirius when he walked down for breakfast. Nobody was used to seeing such a big smile on his face, not even his friends.

"Good morning." Sirius said to his friends when he joined them for breakfast with a big smile. All his friends were looking at him like he was insane.

"Who are you and what have you done to Sirius?" James asked with an amused tone in his voice.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Sirius said and shrugged his shoulders. He tried fighting back the smile on his face but he couldn't. His friends studied him, trying to figure out what was wrong with him. His hair wasn't as perfect as it used to be and he had small bags under his eyes like Charlotte had, but not as big. James, Remus and Peter was still studying Sirius when Lily joined them at the table.

"Good morning." Lily said with a small smile, she was still worried about her friend that was now sleeping in the hospital wing. Charlotte had tried to convince Lily that she didn't need it, but Lily didn't listen. So Lily dragged her there and Madame Pomfrey gave her a potion so she could sleep.

"Good morning." The boys muttered out not taking their eyes off Sirius, still trying to figure this out.

"What are you doing?" Lily asked when she noticed that they weren't paying attention to anything she or anyone else said. She had tried starting a conversation with the boys but they didn't listen to what she was saying.

"Trying to figure out why Sirius can't stop smiling." Remus muttered, still not letting go of Sirius with his eyes.

"Oh, okay. I have a question about that. What happened yesterday? With Lottie?" Lily asked and Sirius smile grow even bigger. He could feel his face heat up and it was slowly turning a pale pink color.